Selling my gold and transferring money to paypal

General Discussion
When I go to the RMAH and I look to sell my gold for real money and send the proceeds to my paypal account, I see a 15% transaction fee and a 15% transfer fee.

Is there really a 30% total fee or there is something I did not understand.

If the total fee is really 30% is there a way to get my money with a fee of 15%
The first 15% is the fee for a commodity sale (it is instead $1 if selling gear), and the second 15% is for cashing out to paypal. It takes the first 15% or $1, and then takes 15% off of that new total to cash out. You read it correctly, and there is no way to avoid that if you cash out.
I thought it was just $1.00, then the transfer fee would be 15%...
sell sites dont even need sites anymore... they can just use rmah to get their money...

this is fail blizzard....
Hopefully the will fix it soon. I would hold off paying the fee intill the next patch. There still is a chance of them fixing it.
If the second 15% is taken off after the sale (which I am pretty sure it is... I need to look back at my transaction history to be sure) then it is only 27.75% and not 30%.

Think about it as saving 2.25% because of how they set it up. Makes you feel better that way.
02/17/2013 08:48 PMPosted by AaronY
Hopefully the will fix it soon. I would hold off paying the fee intill the next patch. There still is a chance of them fixing it.

Fix it? There is nothing broken. It has always been this way...