What's the best site to read MMORPG review ?

Games & Technology
*grin* request some reference please. A good site that provide well written review is quite hard to find these days, I dislike video review, most of the reviewer seems trying too hard to be funny.
here's mine...

if you care to read it...

here's the most recent one
http://my.mmosite.com/858229/blog/item/path_of_exile_review_wraeclast_is_a_blast_made_to_last.html

i've reviewed other ones.. i do video and text and picture ... well video 0 commentary, because i try to demo gameplay footage without any influence.
mind you i'm only allowed to write about MMO/online client-based type ones on this site, or other ones like singleplayer games but they won't be really recognized because its the wrong genre

as for a best site to read, i wouldnt say there is any.
mmorpg.com ?
neckbeards.net?
mmorpg.com is a good site.

I used to go there a lot but there's a lot of bickering, mainly from the pro sandbox and anti Blizzard communities. The official reviews are actually pretty weak there though. I would never use their official reviews but you may find value in some of the more fair player reviews.
I just go to mid-tier game sites like Massively and Rock Paper Shotgun or blogs like "Keen and Graev" and Quarter to Three. Actually, most times those sites don't give reviews, but they give a lot of honest opinions. Combine that with some Let's Plays on Youtube, and I can get all the information I need. Of course, I will also look up the game mechanics to see if they sound interesting in the first place.