How Crafting Failed! A sad story.

General Discussion
02/17/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Koric
This isn't WoW, get out

I hate WoW. don't use that bad word in here.
02/17/2013 06:23 AMPosted by DeadRu
People wanted a reason to kill boss's blizzard gave them one

The problem with the way they went about creating a reason to do boss runs is that it's only temporary. I did enjoy some public matches doing boss runs though.
OP is 100, and judging from his gear he's been spending all his time in pvp. He obviously wants to try and reap benefits from the new 63 crafts but obviously Blizzard implemented BoA to prevent the rich from getting even richer, so he feels sour about it and whines in the forum. Haha!
This is like saying everyone should have access to a million dollar home. Well we all know the reality there. Hope that is a good analogy to help you understand.

I don't need you to help me understand anything. If the next upgrade is 100 mill and they have 10 mill there isn't an economy. They quit playing. Then who cares about the economy? Then a handfull of you Elites can sell your 5 bill stuff to each other. Understand?
02/17/2013 07:59 AMPosted by HainKurt
Legendary and set plans still have the same drop rate. I have never found one playing.

oops, is there any plan for leg/set? I have 1K hour on my character and never got such plans!

Yeah there are quite a number of plans for both sets and legends, currently non of the legend plans are worth crafting, so don't bother. I only managed to get one from Cydae in Inferno, some legend bow.
STOP TALKING ABOUT ECONOMY..... THIS IS NOT WALL STREET
These sad stories being posted all the time now by AH vendors are really beginning to choke me up. :(
02/17/2013 07:55 AMPosted by fathom
OP is 100, and judging from his gear he's been spending all his time in pvp. He obviously wants to try and reap benefits from the new 63 crafts but obviously Blizzard implemented BoA to prevent the rich from getting even richer, so he feels sour about it and whines in the forum. Haha!

Boa's will ruin the economy for all new players not just player at 100. The lil guys will suffer the most in about 3 weeks. They always are hit worst by the economy. I will do fine no matter what and love this game. I can always adapt. The rest usually can't though. So I just don't want this game to fizzle out like a candle burning violently before its gone.
I don't need you to help me understand anything. If the next upgrade is 100 mill and they have 10 mill there isn't an economy. They quit playing. Then who cares about the economy? Then a handfull of you Elites can sell your 5 bill stuff to each other. Understand?

In a lot of my threads I actually show how player with 10mil can make 100 mil and when they get that upgrade they feel accomplished. If there is no challenge to get a upgrade there is no game. Do you want everything handed to everyone on a platter. How fun is that. Its not rewarding. When I get a upgrade im Stoked. If it was handed to me and easy I wouldn't be.
02/17/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Abomb247

In a lot of my threads I actually show how player with 10mil can make 100 mil and when they get that upgrade they feel accomplished. If there is no challenge to get a upgrade there is no game. Do you want everything handed to everyone on a platter. How fun is that. Its not rewarding. When I get a upgrade im Stoked. If it was handed to me and easy I wouldn't be.

Many D3 players don't feel it's rewarding or get a sense of accomplishment by flipping items on the AH. Also, it's not challenging to do so, and it's also just like getting it handed to you on a silver platter.

Why do you AH flippers feel that your way is the proper way?
Many D3 players don't feel it's rewarding or get a sense of accomplishment by flipping items on the AH. Also, it's not challenging to do so, and it's also just like getting it handed to you on a silver platter.Why do you AH flippers feel that your way is the proper way?

Who said I flip on the AH? I guess you just assume wrong. I am actually doing a 100mil challenge right now where I have to pick up 100mil gold in Feb. I am tracking all my drops. I have a unique set up for my farming. I try to help players have more fun farming and find gear to sell it on the AH. Its ok this is what happens when you asss-u-me.
02/17/2013 03:34 PMPosted by Abomb247
Many D3 players don't feel it's rewarding or get a sense of accomplishment by flipping items on the AH. Also, it's not challenging to do so, and it's also just like getting it handed to you on a silver platter.Why do you AH flippers feel that your way is the proper way?

Who said I flip on the AH? I guess you just assume wrong. I am actually doing a 100mil challenge right now where I have to pick up 100mil gold in Feb. I am tracking all my drops. I have a unique set up for my farming. I try to help players have more fun farming and find gear to sell it on the AH. Its ok this is what happens when you asss-u-me.

Ok. 'Professional' crafting then... same thing. Hosing the end user is hosing the end user. lol
02/17/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Abomb247

Want some challenge? Here is an excellent idea dude - don't ever sell/purchase anything on the AH. I assume you are calling yourself a "true diablo fan" so play that way. Once you can do mp10 with the gear you FARMED and not purchased, with whatever paralevel, let us know. The drop rate of the plans is good as it is. I don't wanna spend a lifetime finding plans, you know, I want to enjoy this game.

I am sick of looking at people purchasing gold for real cash and outbidding me all the time. I am sick of farming for 3 months just to get a nat ring. I am sick of sh!tty drops. At least with the plans I have some chance to get some relatively good item.
i love playing the same act with the same monsters and affix's over and over.
It's still insanely low for the legendary plans.
Billions should have never made it into the game. At least not until 2 years into the game. The RMAH is the reason stuff is so highly priced. For a person to farm 1 billion gold would take an extremely long time. This includes finding gg items. Sure you could say well 1 gg item could sell for 1 billion, but who's going to buy it? Only people who bought gold because nobody finds 1 billion gold coins.
Now suppose you were extremely lucky and found 50 items that sold for 20 million gold each in your travels, chances are you wouldn't blow all that hard earned gold on 1 item considering 20 million gold items would be quite gg to begin with and you just sold 50 of them for 20 million.
Basically, the ability to buy large sums of gold with real money inflates the market prices because there is an outside chance that one of these gold buys will get impatient and throw whatever gold it takes to get your 20 million gold item.
02/17/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Pocolashon
Want some challenge? Here is an excellent idea dude - don't ever sell/purchase anything on the AH. I assume you are calling yourself a "true diablo fan" so play that way. Once you can do mp10 with the gear you FARMED and not purchased, with whatever paralevel, let us know. The drop rate of the plans is good as it is. I don't wanna spend a lifetime finding plans, you know, I want to enjoy this game.

I think the AH and RMAH was the best idea blizz had for Diablo. Keep people off ebay and 3rd party sites when we want to sell items. Which means less hacks and viruses. Great idea to have it in game now we can sell or buy items for cash. In the safety of the game. Diablo has always been a buy items for cash game in D2 most of the population ebayed. Now its just safe in game which is great.