The over buffed poison.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
This is the first time I have ever complained about anything with the damage of the elite's. I rarely complain about the hardness of the enemies.
i wonder whats up with the gem in your head OP? thats the first time i see anyone with an emerald in it
you need to move and lure elites away from the pools if you are close range char
you need to control them or kill faster to avoid massive spam
you need to use the terrain wisely (avoid smaller areas)
you need to use some brains
I am farming for gold. I don't need any other kind of gem in there right now. That's all.
02/17/2013 10:19 AMPosted by BunnyMan
Another idiot with a stupid comment that is unneeded (YOU NEED TO USE SOME BRAINS-REALLY). I not a nub idiot. You want to test my character, just do pvp with me and watch ur toon die cheif .

Well you're not bright enough to quote the person you're talking to, so I'm not sure you have room to talk. =P
You know Bunnyman. When I first got to inferno act 2 pre nerf I was getting crushed. And I liked that, you know why? I like it because I had something in the game to work for. Progression. I needed better gear and that was the point of the game, for me anyways. I consider the nerfs to inferno way too much.

Now you are complaining something is too hard. Well you have something to work towards now don't you? Or would you rather just be able to do anything and everything in your current gear. Why not nerf mp until you can do mp10 with your current gear. That way you don't have anything to work towards. Your current gear will be just fine!

I started playing games during the 8-bit generation and those were hard games. You either developed a new strategy. Leveled up, or just skipped it. I suggest you do the same.

~Ken
02/17/2013 10:19 AMPosted by BunnyMan
Another idiot with a stupid comment that is unneeded (YOU NEED TO USE SOME BRAINS-REALLY). I not a nub idiot. You want to test my character, just do pvp with me and watch ur toon die cheif .

i don't need to pvp you
my plagued lackeys can get the job done, no need to get my hands dirty
I would love any of you people to talk crap to my face. I love how everyone has big balls on the internet. Such tough guy's and as far as the quote goes I don't know how, but that does not make my stupid. It just make you ignorante.

Says the guy who knows that we'll never see him face-to-face. Lol at spelling ignorant wrong, that's hilarious!
Way too hard, just give all of us god mode and free items and everyone will be happy.
get better gear, i can stand in it all day and im a demon hunter