The over buffed poison.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
02/17/2013 09:16 AMPosted by mikeab7925
actually the other affixes need buffed to match plagued. if it hurts too much back down on mp levels. inferno is supposed to be hard.

Either do this, or nerf plague so it is consistent with other elemental damage. It's drastically more dangerous than anything else at the moment and that makes no sense. I vote for buffing all elemental damage types to be similar to plague's current levels.
plagued is the new interesting affix, as used to be RD
please, OP, pretty please, you can beat them, if you treat them differently as how you used to (stand on it no problem).
it is crying like yours that takes all the fun outta the game.
please reconsider.
02/17/2013 10:31 AMPosted by BunnyMan
You can't even challange my toon, that is the only reason you don't want to. So don't make excuses.

ofc not, im not even remotely interested in pvp (and not even remotely geared/built)
i find other games way better for testing skills (good ol' unreal tourney and starcraft 1 days)
btw, can u see my profile? i can't bc of the new bug
Read my post Bunnyman. You have 3 options. Level up(gear), New strategy. Or skip it. To add to that. You have pretty low HP and low resist. Monks should easily have higher resists than your current gear. Real men don't complain. They Conquer!
02/17/2013 09:10 AMPosted by BunnyMan
The buffed that was done to the plauge enemies needs to be fixed. It was buffed was too much and almost every set of Elite's is now a plauge set. This needs to be fixed asap. I'm sure there are other people who are thinking the same thing.

The only time Plagued IS a problem is if it rolls Reflect Damage, overcomes your life steal (which you only have 0.6% after Inferno cut offs) and you stand in the pool the entire time.

I honestly have zero problems with the new Plagued, actually I kinda like it's no longer for show. The only time I do get killed is if the DPS overcomes my life steal and I can't Leap or run out.

And don't give me that "Oh, my monk can't handle that excuse" either. I have a friend who has 15k less DPS than you do and no % life steal (he has 400 with inferno cutoffs) and he also has no problems handling it, with and without my help.

Basically: Player Error.

02/17/2013 09:16 AMPosted by mikeab7925
actually the other affixes need buffed to match plagued. if it hurts too much back down on mp levels. inferno is supposed to be hard.

I was thinking this for some time actually. It's a scary thought :)
02/17/2013 10:32 AMPosted by mikeab7925
I would love any of you people to talk crap to my face. I love how everyone has big balls on the internet. Such tough guy's and as far as the quote goes I don't know how, but that does not make me stupid. It just make you ignorante.

you sound tough, but can you d3?

PLEASE use spell check OP

I don't brag about being tough, but it comes out when people start being rude for no reason. I have depression and P.T.S.D. from active duty in the Marine Corps., so that does make me a little crazier than the average person.
02/17/2013 10:39 AMPosted by BunnyMan
from active duty in the Marine Corps.

i beleived the army forged men to overcome anything and get the job done, no matter what
i guess i was wrong
02/17/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Matias
from active duty in the Marine Corps.

i beleived the army forged men to overcome anything and get the job done, no matter what
i guess i was wrong

I wasn't in the Army. I was in the Marine Corps. and it is 10times harder, unless you are in the Special Forces. If you never served then you have no right to judge. Just live in your box you call life and let people who have served or are serving pay the price for your free speech. I am only 35 and I have already had both of my shoulder scoped from torn laberums and rotator-cuffs. I also just had a metal rod, a spacing cage, 2 plastic screws, and 2 fused disks in my back done. Most people will never understand what it is like to serve their country, unless they have done it. Not everything is overcomeable. People will never know unless they are put into a disabled vets. shoes.
@Bunnyman;

Here's something that's not rude. Your hp is only 39K, though lots of armor, I don't know if you have at least 600+ resist to elements specially with poison. You have to try to experiment and balance it. Usually for my DH, 535 resist poison is alright at MP6 solo with 50K life.But I'll still rather have 600 poison resist to really enjoy playing with the plague. Add more damage too, though I'm not really familiar with a Monk's damage or its modifiers.

At 45-55K life with 600-650 poison resist you're probably be able to have time to move without draining your hp too much at MP7 solo Act.3.

no i got cleansers and such under the sink. i'll just keep pouring it on the ground til he gives up and crys.

lol real life plagued!

........................,,--~--,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;.;/
............._,,,,,_.);.;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.;|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:::\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,":::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-":::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

I don't worry about internet tough guys.
@Bunnyman;

Here's something that's not rude. Your hp is only 39K, though lots of armor, I don't know if you have at least 600+ resist to elements specially with poison. You have to try to experiment and balance it. Usually for my DH, 535 resist poison is alright at MP6 solo with 50K life.But I'll still rather have 600 poison resist to really enjoy playing with the plague. Add more damage too, though I'm not really familiar with a Monk's damage or its modifiers.

At 45-55K life with 600-650 poison resist you're probably be able to have time to move without draining your hp too much at MP7 solo Act.3.

I am still testing some of the weapons and gear that I have my life is now 51k and buffed dps is 200k. It can be 250k if I switch weapons, but I prefer the life steal over the loh that I had.