RNG You have GOT to be kidding me!!

General Discussion
So i'm playin with this lvl 80 DH and 3 others, Wiz and Monk. all lvl 80+ granted i'm only lvl 51.

I find one pair of brim glad gloves. and the DH guy find ELEVEN legends in the same amount of time. less then an hour. Witchin hour, echoing fury, couple other good one. the monk found like 6 legend brim. WHAT THE EFFIN HELL IS THAT!!!! not cool!!!!!

i could tell they were gettin most of the kills, has to be the only logical answer. seeing crap like that makes me wanna quit. for the ef's sake!!!

This is my official rage post!!! not fair!!!!
Pics or it didnt happen.
Oh it happened! I'm always calm n cool when it comes to this game. But that is just rediculous. Unless he was linking random un id'd !@#$ he had. But who would do that jus to be a @#@!@#@#....
Ummm lvl 80 means they have higher MF!
If they were doing most of the killing IMHO I think that is also what drives drops too!
If they also have sets IMHO that is also what drives drops.
[quote="79224306572"]But that is just rediculous.quote]

hate to be the spellcheck wizard but, it is RIDICULOUS, to ridicule something or someone. I have observed an increasing rate spell it RED than RID. What in heavens name is happening to education in the United States and the modern western world.

Even spelling errors in this game when it was launched. A travesty none-the-less.
@TerrAWerrA
Not to be rude but if you're going to post about poor spelling you may want to check your grammar. Nonetheless is one word and not hyphenated.
Wow, the RNG's output is so...

...random.

But really, did you guys have the same MF?
I'm paragon 90 and the most legs I've ever found in a single run I think was 7. 11 seems VERY unlikely. Maybe he was hanging on to unID and then claimed they dropped ;)
Sounds like a prime example or RNG to me.

Or is the OP claiming the drops are fixed and his friend gets 10+ legendary drops every hour?
If that's the case your friend should quit their job right now as they'll make a lot more money playing this game for a living.
hate to be the spellcheck wizard but, it is RIDICULOUS, to ridicule something or someone. I have observed an increasing rate spell it RED than RID. What in heavens name is happening to education in the United States and the modern western world.

Even spelling errors in this game when it was launched. A travesty none-the-less.
Your forgit to made thet h the big H.
If they were doing most of the killing IMHO I think that is also what drives drops too!

God I hate when people post this crap.

it doesn't matter WHO kills the mob, everyone still gets drops from them.
Yes my spelling skills are weak. I'm jus an average 30 year old high school grad.

On MP8. The MF cap should be 700. I dint asked if he was runnin fully capped out. But I am at 490%. IF there is that big of a diff between 500 and 700. Then I'm switchin over right now!

It was jus some tandom guy, he did say that was the first time he got that many. But still the other guys were gettin brims left n right too.
@TerrAWerrA
Not to be rude but if you're going to post about poor spelling you may want to check your grammar. Nonetheless is one word and not hyphenated.

It's actually not grammar, it's punctuation. Lmao.
i had a run with 11 legs on saturday night. granted they were all brimstones, but still, it's possible!

God I hate when people post this crap.

it doesn't matter WHO kills the mob, everyone still gets drops from them.

Think about it.
Why should you get any reward if you do none of the work?
I have seen this time and again in this game.
I have really seen this with Key Wardens as well.
Those who put in the effort and don't die get a key.
Those who die a lot and or do not inflict a lot of damage do not get a key.
I am basing my opinion on what has happened and what I have experienced.
I got 42 legs in one run.
Omg!
The random number generator generated random numbers!
Lets make a thread about it!
You base MF is too low - 218.
RAAAAAGGEEEE I FOUND MY 20TH SULTAN OF BLINDING SANDS TODAY.
Post #4,935,125,203 demonstrating that people who use the term RNG actually have no idea what the word Random means.