Rate the Wizard above you!

Wizard
Prev 1 20 21 22 25 Next
@ Shoe Pretty solid setup probably could use a bit more AR/Armor but other than that just keep building on the dps. Maybe craft some new gloves and trash the Taskers although they have nice armor. 8/10
@Vexic...

Awesome build, going to steal some of your ideas to try and help my Wiz.

10/10
7/10 need that AS and CC man.
Yeah I know :(
@Tmayorga

7/10 Not bad on the right track boost your gems and LOH looks low
@ asbestos 10/10

Very nice wiz man, even being nit picky, all I can say is more int/vit on boots with 75 or more all resistance, pickup radius will have to go away and I feel like you have that for a reason, see if you go Tri pox and raise the crit damage on your amulet, all in all, very nice setup!
Chaotic hard to see on phone but 7/10. Maybe up the cd and gems. Apologize if i miss something my phone is limited
TJCGradius, vanilla build, nice gear, work on jewelry and shoulders. For jewelry, try and complete Zunimasa 2-piece set.
Need rating/comments on my gears/skills. Thanks!
^ drop the headgear and chest.. get a chantodo set and just do a CM wiz, high chance on dropping the DPS but hell, now you get invited for free ubers...
need rating on my gear/skills thanks! :)
@arrow Some things I see. Need AR on Tal Chest, get rid of Inna's pants and use a good pair of Blackthorn pants for the huge boost to EHP(with AR), I would grab the two additional crit on gloves and possible Ar if you can afford, AR on witching hour (got mine for about 40mish), and I suppose that rare ring could be a trifecta fairly easily. Since I take it you are CM you really arent getting much from having the Tal 4 piece, look for a new head (Stormcrow for sure or a godly mempo if that is within you budget).

P.S if you get AR on the pieces i mentioned you should be around 750-800+ AR and can drop energy armor for Shocking aspect(SNS is amazing). Slow time/Timewarp is something I use quite often too(as opposed to magic wep).
@ arrow Looking good from what I have been taught so far....I am also new to this respectably so if a vet sees anything I miss please fell free to chime in :) your vit, cc and apoc is a bit low, most use storm crow to get up too 20 apoc and you want your vit atleast 30k Of course more is better. Hope this helps :)

Edit: sorry was late on the post lol
hey hey i was skipped.. rate me rate me
@ arrow Looking good from what I have been taught so far....I am also new to this respectably so if a vet sees anything I miss please fell free to chime in :) your vit, cc and apoc is a bit low, most use storm crow to get up too 20 apoc and you want your vit atleast 30k Of course more is better. Hope this helps :)

Edit: sorry was late on the post lol

@ hitman, 7/10, looks like you're a little low on crit <50, also try adding some vit to your boots and shoulders
What should I do next guys/gals?!?
Any recommendations for a possible upgrade? Thinking that one ring needs to be swapped out with something.
@BrokenEmpire:
You need more life on hit. Great SNS wiz. Fantastic chantodo's set.
Try to reach 800.
Your eHP is also quite abysmal. Damage-wise, you are awesome. SNS amplifies your paper-dps by 6-8X, so.... damage-wise you are MP10 ready. But, no sustain.
lol 10 lvl 60 characters, your rerolled wizard is the same name as your first just in caps....ball'in crafted sword thou
@boxx2carey

Lots of upgrades to still be had but i'm going to bump you up to 8/10 because that hellfire ring craft is awesome