That is enough, I quit.

General Discussion
Since I already quit Diablo 3 back in December, I couldn't be quitting again.

Now I officially quit the forums for good. Not even entertaining when the ranting goes nowhere.

You guys just disapointed me again. Blizzard too.

What is the problem with you guys always asking to nerf things? Now that they nerfed Reflect Damage now it is the Waller turn?

WTF!!?

And again, Blizzard will listen and nerf it.

Good bye, I won't miss you guys and I hope you won't miss me.
I miss you already Laine.

Not trolling. It's sad the game has gone to this point, but obviously fixes wont come until an expansion happens, and nerf after nerf after nerf is irritating. Especially as far as wizards are concerned.
I'm gonna miss you.
Uh, well, you got to do what you got to do.

Thanks for the heads-up though, I'll remove you from my friend-list now (I keep active people mostly).
Uh, well, you got to do what you got to do.

Thanks for the heads-up though, I'll remove you from my friend-list now (I keep active people mostly).

No offence taken, I always removed people from 30 days old connexion.
Edit: I have some more AH/RMAH to do. Still a few hundreds dollars to cash out!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT G...Fuk it go
02/17/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Tsauroth
I'm gonna miss you.

i won't
Wow another attention !@#$% post, sweet. Look forward to another one shortly.
This isn't your blog. I have no idea who you are and don't care.
02/17/2013 07:01 PMPosted by PureLaine
What is the problem with you guys always asking to nerf things? Now that they nerfed Reflect Damage now it is the Waller turn?

You wouldn't know.
You haven't played the game in months.

I'd explain it to you but you've clearly left the game and forums forever.
Never to return.

See you on expansion launch day.
Another piece of advice,dont return too soon. I quit 4 months ago but every patch I check the forum/game, and still a disgrace... sinking even more..
02/17/2013 07:36 PMPosted by babinro

You wouldn't know.
You haven't played the game in months.

I'd explain it to you but you've clearly left the game and forums forever.
Never to return.

See you on expansion launch day.

Dude, he played main with DH. DH knows better than anyone how painful waller can be =/
I just dont get it. When I quit a game, I just quit.

Why all the noise OP. You are not happy with the game, not happy with the forums, just leave.

There are better ways to let the company know how are you feeling. You can even go to the BBB and file a complain.

and no, Im not a fanboy. I waited for this game for a decade and they didnt deliver. I was let down, the game has many issues but I still have fun and hope more patches and an exp pack will fix it.

Edit. tonite Im posting like crazy: "please bring back the old nasty and vicious elite packs" do not keep nerfing the game difficulty.
02/17/2013 07:31 PMPosted by aro
This isn't your blog. I have no idea who you are and don't care.
So why reply with a post?
Well then, I guess good bye and good luck.
Laine NO please dont go! I promise i can change. Im really trying just give us one more chance!!!
We can do better, i wont ask for anymore nerfs!
02/17/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Shadow
he didnt quit he still has gear on his WD =)

Hes actually smart then, not wasting time trying to sell his gear because he realises the AH is dead, both RMAH and GAH.... I kid you not, he would probably only get about 1 mil for his gear now, and gold doesnt sell anymore either... so why bother?
If you think the game is fun, play it.

If you don't think the game is fun, don't play it.

Too many people seem to make it more complicated than that.
"Last updated on Feb 16, 2013 12:07 AM PST"

So much for quitting.

I haven't logged in to D3 in 4 days. Must mean I have quit as well I guess... Even though I still plan on playing.

Quitting has a new meaning apparently.