Drop rates?

Hardcore
if u dont like the thread GTFO then?

ANd its beyond bullcrap that select ppl never stop finding crap i play all the time i find trash yellows not much ever sell over 50k max 80k if im lucky and yet ppl who i kno n play wit same guy found inna chest finds crit socket mojo leg? Thing of the deep... and 1 IK chest and Inna belt in 1 clear common its bs and idc wat anyone says or thinks ya its RNG and RNG is kinda bullcrap when same ppl never have issuse finding things thats my 2 cents dont like it dont read my thread then idc annoyed with this game currently

I went 19-31 Para not 1 Leg and now 35-41 not 1 Leg and im half way 42 still nothing

Translation: ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suck it up, we can craft items that are better than -most- legendary items now for 4 slots (correct?).

The game has been designed as a slot machine system and Blizzard has made it known that they intend to keep this system at the RNG it is at (or very close to it). This is a situation where I would have to say, make a suggestion in a more adult fashion (constructive, not with "pity me" pretentiousness) or leave, those are your options.
ya well ym damn buddy joins my game yet agine doing Kw run Act1 MP2 and NO Stacks First Mob Leg vile Ward and ehs Para 9 im beyond pissed off right now its bullcrap all day farming not a dang thing
Maybe change a skill or a piece of gear sometimes that helps me lol... Dunno why must be superstitious thing i have
02/14/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Bloodthirst
Maybe change a skill or a piece of gear sometimes that helps me lol... Dunno why must be superstitious thing i have

idk im just Tired off this bullcrap how 1 Person find's so much crap who is para 9 and im para 41 and not able find anything beyond Bullcrap he dies all time and gets Rewarded? I dont die n get Craped on?
Ye i have friend like tht lol maybe of you die blizz sorta stealth helps you get back on your feet?
get on there FeeT? he has over 400m gold because he always finding CRAP its beyond bullcrap i cant even get over 5m gold
Everyone is getting impatient b/c we all need lots of money for the new crafting. Problem is nothing is selling so when you do find something probably will be worth a lot less than you think.
02/14/2013 01:34 PMPosted by drudometkin
Everyone is getting impatient b/c we all need lots of money for the new crafting. Problem is nothing is selling so when you do find something probably will be worth a lot less than you think.

tell that to my buddy sold 2 IK gloves 25mil Each today but ok lol im just Tired of lack of Drops
when i have over 400 hours play into HC Monk and yet nothing but ppl dieing get Rewarded lovely
concept
Tell me ur farm route?
Also change your mentality like focus on para lvling and leg drops are a bonus :)
02/14/2013 01:43 PMPosted by Bloodthirst
Also change your mentality like focus on para lvling and leg drops are a bonus :)

would be nice if I could get a hellfire ring to start rly lvling Easyer
02/14/2013 02:02 PMPosted by XTopgunX
would be nice if I could get a hellfire ring to start rly lvling Easyer

Or if you had a marquise ruby in your helm.

Maaan, imagine how much better it'd be if you had a Witching Hour and a SOJ as well
Don't listen to these people saying it's all RNG. Blizzard is out to get you and has flagged your account to have bad drops. You'll never see a legendary again.
02/14/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Sunshine
Don't listen to these people saying it's all RNG. Blizzard is out to get you and has flagged your account to have bad drops. You'll never see a legendary again.

lol sure seems that way sadly
02/14/2013 03:19 AMPosted by XTopgunX
:'( no dont go

whats point man Paragon 41... finding nothing in for ever most my gear all hand me downs from friends who got better just geting tired of seeing ppl who are not even paragon 10 find Multi set items and Leg in 1 fliping run and always find atleast 4-5 a day.. its bs

dude, it's diablo. you shouldnt be expecting to be getting legs so often. the fact we have nephalem valor and get tons of rares is good enough. diablo is made to be played and not fulfill instant gratification
02/14/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Agent0range

whats point man Paragon 41... finding nothing in for ever most my gear all hand me downs from friends who got better just geting tired of seeing ppl who are not even paragon 10 find Multi set items and Leg in 1 fliping run and always find atleast 4-5 a day.. its bs

dude, it's diablo. you shouldnt be expecting to be getting legs so often. the fact we have nephalem valor and get tons of rares is good enough. diablo is made to be played and not fulfill instant gratification

tell that to ppl geting Multi Set items and Leg's per run dude lol but ok wat ever man im over this junk honestly
This has got to be one of the sulkiest, most juvenile threads I have seen on HC in a long time. "Why does he get to have that, but not me?" This is the kind of thing you expect from a ten year old questioning his mom's parenting style.

People are here, in these forums, making threads about dying to bugs, or PK, or disconnect. People are also here making constructive game design related posts on how they think itemization should be affected for the benefit of the game. But here you are, making an extremely GD-esque post pointing fingers saying that they're getting drops but not you, and that this game is unfair.

Get a grip. If you're upset about the lack of legendary drops, stop paying attention to legendary drops. Or maybe do something about it. Like do runs with higher elite to trash ratios, increase your MF, increase your running efficiency, etc. And accept that there are bad luck streaks.
You're gonna get raged on, Bottle. Should've just trolled. It's more fun, anyway.
truly is luck. But i am sure you have gotten 1,000,000,000,000,000 plans because i know i have
This has got to be one of the sulkiest, most juvenile threads I have seen on HC in a long time. "Why does he get to have that, but not me?" This is the kind of thing you expect from a ten year old questioning his mom's parenting style.

People are here, in these forums, making threads about dying to bugs, or PK, or disconnect. People are also here making constructive game design related posts on how they think itemization should be affected for the benefit of the game. But here you are, making an extremely GD-esque post pointing fingers saying that they're getting drops but not you, and that this game is unfair.

Get a grip. If you're upset about the lack of legendary drops, stop paying attention to legendary drops. Or maybe do something about it. Like do runs with higher elite to trash ratios, increase your MF, increase your running efficiency, etc. And accept that there are bad luck streaks.

if u dont like the Thread Take ur head shove it in a hole for all i care GTFO

N everyone saying RNG Wanna meet guy just got 5 Leg within 20 mins of this Act3 Clear? lmao