What do you guys think? (PvP) suggestions and opinions.

General Discussion
Hey guys!

I'm just curious as to what everybody feels about the current PvP setup?

Personally I'm only a casual D3 player and coming from D2 I can't seem to find the same passion for it as I once had in the previous game. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy Brawling and playing around with builds and gear you wouldn't normally think to use, but for me the one thing letting it down is the ACCESS to PvP.

I'm aware there are a lot of threads in the "Looking for group (PvP)" forums, and I don't mean to take away from them - but wouldn't it be easier if (like the quest selection tabs) you could select a PvP or "Brawling" concentrated game? Since many of my friends have stopped playing I'm obviously happy to look for new people to brawl with, but searching through threads doesn't feel like the right way to do it.

For example - Simple go to the quest tab, select "brawling" and choose the game which caters to your characters level and it can link you up as it would with a public game during quests, wouldn't that be easier?

I feel that easily accessed, random opponents (much like d2) would make Brawling much more appealing to those players who don't have the time to sort through heaps of people and organize via forums - which could be used for the more serious or specific types of match-ups people are looking for.

What do you all think about it? I'm not looking to be shredded for my opinion as I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest something like this. And if this post is in the wrong section I do apologize!

Cheers guys :)
Public PVP is Act 1 Quest 9 MP0

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7924142430

Hit the thread above - bump it for more awareness.