Gold Spamming Out of Control

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next
I agree. Also the gold selling companies have found a way to block us from reporting them as spam. When they send friend request and you hit report spam it comes back with an error (I think it's Error #300008 but not sure) and then you can only decline or accept the friend request.
They just trying to eat man. cant you let them eat in peace.
I swear, since they fixed the reporting feature I have reported about 10 different spams and the more I report it seems the more I see them. Why can't they just do away with these guys? They have to have some sort of idea how to deal with it? Unless of coarse Blizzard is profiting some how or some way from these sites (Blizzard would never do that though, they are a respectable upstanding company who loves their player base........ right?).
Only read the first page not sure if the rest or my point is addressed but.... having gold bound to one's account wouldn't work. All you would need to do is kill one mob have a trash blue/rare something with a name tell the gold sellers that name list it for your desired purchased gold amount and the gold transfer is done. Going to need a more complex method to stop gold spamming then that, maybe something as easy as a count for lines spammed-players reporting gold spam and when it reaches a threshhold that players gets muted and to unmute it would require some human interaction, not sure how logs are saved or if they are at all...

Gold buying/selling from third party sites is here to stay.
03/04/2013 05:49 AMPosted by RaDMaN
They just trying to eat man. cant you let them eat in peace

wut?
than what were they eating b4

I think Blizz is going to resolve the problem.
Sure there is no difference for them if a player sells a 100m for 10$ or 10m for 10$ as they would get the same 15%, but if they got rid of the farmers i believe the price of gold would go way over 1$ per 1m as for most of us gold does not come that fast and that would give a big bump to rmah prices.
On top of that if they wold start really banning the farmers they would be forced to buy more copies of the game and that is an advantage for blizz plus some nice sale statistics needed so much to advertise it b4 it comes out on consoles(ppl playing consoles have no clue about diablo i know it coz i had problems to buy it last year as the SALES PPL JUST NEVER HEARD ABOUT DIABLO), just imagine if all them farmers would buy new copies of the game than its thousands of them sold
They can't stop it, nor can they stop the cheats exploits dupes hacks that is all just there like puke on the sidewalk and there is literally nothing they can do about it.... like crime on the street.

welcome to california, i mean sanctuary.
03/01/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Thank you for your report! We're aware of this issue, and are currently investigating it.

Yeah okay wow, just wow... total copy & paste robotic response to something they are actively working on but in the end can really do oh so much about.

it's like they just pat you on the back or something...

, "don't ever touch me again you awkward SOB"
When you do make report for spamming a person, then what happens after that?
I think that being able to filter chat for certain words would be a good way to get rid of the spamming behavior. Many of the other suggestions like making gold account bound and the like would not be a good idea because there are SOME of us who DO buy gold in the auction house and nowhere else.
I only wish the title of this thread was "Goldspammers Gone Wild!"

Gold doesn't needed to be traded between players anyway, it's not a necessity.

Really? F$%k You a$$hole. I give my wife's account gold all the time. We do that when we need to. Stop suggesting douche-bag sh!t a$$ wipe.

Wow, grow up a bit there pal. No need to act like a child!!
03/04/2013 11:23 AMPosted by shaydemert
When you do make report for spamming a person, then what happens after that?

From what I have seen.... Nothing!
03/04/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Darkhosis
I only wish the title of this thread was "Goldspammers Gone Wild!"

Nice, so wish I thought of that!
We know that dealing with spam and fake friend invites aren’t fun, so thank you for your patience. We implemented a fix on Saturday, and players should now be able to report spammers in chat channels and the Social Window without any errors. As a result this fix, the amount of gold spam you see should start to decline rapidly.

Please let us know if you are still unable to submit reports for either of these, and we’ll make sure it gets escalated to the appropriate people.
We know that dealing with spam and fake friend invites aren’t fun, so thank you for your patience. We implemented a fix on Saturday, and players should now be able to report spammers in chat channels and the Social Window without any errors. As a result this fix, the amount of gold spam you see should start to decline rapidly.

Please let us know if you are still unable to submit reports for either of these, and we’ll make sure it gets escalated to the appropriate people.

I have been reporting the spammers nonstop since Saturday and sorry but it hasn't slowed them down at all

Gold doesn't needed to be traded between players anyway, it's not a necessity.

Really? F$%k You a$$hole. I give my wife's account gold all the time. We do that when we need to. Stop suggesting douche-bag sh!t a$$ wipe.

Wow classy guy! Does your mother know you talk like that in public?