The D3 communities creator

General Discussion
Do any other game forums have the level of hate that this game gets ?

I think not.

The reason I think this is because, many people hold the Diablo franchise in the highest regards and have had great experiences with it in the past. Now, we can't always expect our classics to live up to the prequel, however, when one game alone has so much hate, this shows something went wrong and the game is way off track with expectations.

I mean if a few things or one major thing was wrong, would it get so much hate. No. Just suggestions and comments here and there. At worst, complaints about imbalance which pretty much happens to every game in this genre to an extent.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, the sheer amount of hate proves the "haters" to be right over the "defenders" because if they weren't right there would be no need to even defend... just mostly discuss. They couldn't hate if things were living up to expectations, there would be much less to hate on.

Keep in mind, i'm not saying there should be 100% hate or 0% hate, I'm saying the percentage thats there points to something being wrong.

Now, I'm not posting to compare D3 to any other game gameplay wise, but when you go on other forums such as PoE, T2 or GW2 you simply don't see this type of hate and disappointment. You see suggestions and comments on things that are broken naturally, but, the mood and atmosphere and responses are different.

The game creates the community. Remember that the next time you wanna say something like the D3 community "sucks."
Every single game has hate all over its forums. Check call of duty lol (activision).
02/26/2013 09:29 PMPosted by Yukmout
Every single game has hate all over its forums. Check call of duty lol (activision).

I was thinking atm T2 and PoE. There is very little "hate" on those forums. Not right now anyway.

And if there is, its not angry hate, its more about game mechanics that are broken, which is only natural. You don't see constant stuff like

- fail.

- this game is broken

- i want my money back
Some people honestly feel like they've never been let down more by a company in their entire life. Blizzard was the total opposite of everything they represent now.
Alien Colonial Marine bait and switch.
02/26/2013 09:53 PMPosted by kenzou
Alien Colonial Marine bait and switch.

And not only.

While not a typical bait and switch, Dead Space 3 is another example of how to ruin a game in attempt to make it more casual friendly.
because this game isnt even 1/10th as good as diablo 2 thats why no other gaems get as much hate
02/26/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Krystonosetz
While not a typical bait and switch, Dead Space 3 is another example of how to ruin a game in attempt to make it more casual friendly.

EA salivates over D3 RMAH, and decided to implement that on DS3 microtransaction.
02/26/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Calamity
It's quite simple: the games that have the most traffic have the most hate.

Like Minecraft?

League of Legends is by far the most successful online multiplayer right now.

The difference is, they don't have 12M dissatisfied/disappointed customers.

Like Diablo2 and angry birds.
02/26/2013 09:53 PMPosted by PartyAnimal
Some people honestly feel like they've never been let down more by a company in their entire life. Blizzard was the total opposite of everything they represent now.

Ya, I'm one of them. I have never truly felt let down on this level.

Most bad squeals I just brush off, like, "meh, thats that." Can't seem to let this go in the same way as say "Mass Effect 3."

OK, the ending in Mass Effect 3 sucked, but, ya know, thats that. People just kinda moved on and it moved out of the spotlight of hate pretty fast. While someone mentioned Mass Effect 3, the gameplay being bad and a dissapointing story are two different things. If the D3 story was horrible, but the options we want were there people would most likely be like "LoL, horrible story - who cares. They nailed the rest."
Randy.P Casey.H Jay.W laughing out loud together.
capcom did the same thing with mvc3. d3 is jas as bad
I was interested on how the PC D3 community react after the announcement of D3 on PS3/PS4, in the last three day, I gotta say it's hilarious.

I've post that it will be offline a few days a go because there's an interview of chris about that, the fanb doesn't believe it and now on nerd rage denial state that it has been offline confirmed, it got worsen due blues confirmed there's will be no cross platform play.

I bet the next thing is no AH on console, currently the majority of fanb doesn't believe this, another denial coming soon...