You guys gonna be real mad now. No RMAH on console.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
02/26/2013 08:23 PMPosted by kenzou
Just face the fact PC version are like that, and buy the console if you don't want AH and always online feature, I know I will.

You're calling me naive? You're the kind of sucker Blizzard loves.

Bad business practices continue because of people like you who support them.
02/27/2013 12:12 AMPosted by Tomac
Just face the fact PC version are like that, and buy the console if you don't want AH and always online feature, I know I will.

You're calling me naive? You're the kind of sucker Blizzard loves.

Bad business practices continue because of people like you who support them.

Yea, and so is millions of CoD fans, Fifa fans, NFS fans, etc

So what? I can't change how the gaming Industry has become all by myself. Might as well go along with it, and move on with my life, no point grieving and arguing, gamers are all divided in this kinda situation, you wanna rally them? Go ahead make the call.
Isn't a big deal on consoles though, duping happened in Demons Souls and that had open world PvP.

Duping is only a big deal on PC because of money, well greed...

True, and hey, there isn't really much you can do to help with that stuff on consoles. Borderlands was duped and modded pretty badly, it's still a really good game though.

RMAH will be replaced with 'Free Item Duping' lol.
Neither the 100% offline (as in characters stored 100% offline) has not been even confirmed, let alone no-AH.

Then again AH on a console could be problematic with all the fun it takes to enter numbers with a controller :D
Neither the 100% offline (as in characters stored 100% offline) has not been even confirmed, let alone no-AH.

Then again AH on a console could be problematic with all the fun it takes to enter numbers with a controller :D

Well, it would definitely be POSSIBLE for there to be a RMAH, despite what some people have tried to say, the resources to do something like that actually do exist.

I'm not sure about characters being stored online for console games though, but then again, i do not have a PS3, only played on PS2 and other consoles. I THINK that it might be too much to expect, but then again, people weren't expecting Diablo 3 for PC to be 100% online either.
02/27/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Darlynn

Console Diablo 3 offline mode has 100% been confirmed. Anyone saying otherwise is in pathetic denial.
Diablo is based on selling items. its a trading farming game. RMAH or not there will be a way to sell something for cash.
So Blizzard's decision not to add a RMAH to offline version can be explained by this!

Diablo 3 was designed for Console since the beginning.

</hatedumb>
Diablo is based on selling items. its a trading farming game. RMAH or not there will be a way to sell something for cash.

Says you. I played D2 for 10 years without ever going on battle.net and never duped a thing. Diablo was a demon killing loot hunt game. Not anymore though. Maybe the PS3 version with no AH and offline mode will bring it back were it belongs.
Says you. I played D2 for 10 years without ever going on battle.net and never duped a thing. Diablo was a demon killing loot hunt game. Not anymore though. Maybe the PS3 version with no AH and offline mode will bring it back were it belongs.

Im sorry for you then you didn't get to experience D2 then. Everyone ebayed. I guess except you. Can't imagine how fun that was. No. .08 valor to stomp players. Or a enigma when it came out to PK players with. The game was about PK and PvP. Getting the best gear to do that.
You read it here first. Sony doesn't allow even the basic framework that would be required over PSN, plus they'd have to have sequestered online only chars separate from offline capable chars just to make sure no shenanigans went on.

Most people should have already know this. This is even the reason there isn't online only.
The console version is beginning to sound more & more like a real Diablo game everyday. Think they'll credit us suckers with a freebee, seeing is how we did all of this $60 beta testing for them? ;)

I have to agree with the other guy. This game is an ITEM game and about shoving your wealth in others faces... either by simple bragging or actual bragging in PvP. If you played this game offline. You never got to experience Diablo. Oh, and you definitely used a "character hack" program. Because any one thats says "I played single player and found all my gear" is lying.
02/27/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Abomb247

Im sorry for you then you didn't get to experience D2 then. Everyone ebayed. I guess except you. Can't imagine how fun that was. No. .08 valor to stomp players. Or a enigma when it came out to PK players with. The game was about PK and PvP. Getting the best gear to do that.

Not just him. I didn't cheat either.
02/26/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Tgod
after this last patch people have no obligation to use de AH

Really? I didn't know they made BoA weapons, boots, etc. I thought it was only 4 slots that got new craftables.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll see the AH's in use for a long time still. 1.0.7 only narrowed/shifted what people will farm for & hell, well rolled items still compete favorably with most crafted ones.

Console Diablo 3 offline mode has 100% been confirmed. Anyone saying otherwise is in pathetic denial.

No RMAH. No online requirement. Anyone who doesn't see these as two separate games completely goes beyond me. THESE ARE SEPARATE GAMES. Stop acting all surprised when you hear about slight differences. Diablo 3 for PlayStation 3 is BASED ON THE CORE GAME FOR PC. Read that... "BASED".
I wonder if drop rates are gonna be adjusted according to the absence of RMAH.
I wonder if there's going to be strength on wands & intelligence on mighty belts... Or, maybe there still will be goofiness like that, BUT it could be useful for certain niche builds. Yes, I just said BUILDS ;0)