Lets roll some hellfires! offline

Barbarian
1 2 3 18 Next
It's been a while since I've had any interest in rolling a hellfire since it took a full inventory page before I could roll a usable ring. All this crafting mania has me jonesing for a trifecta hellfire.

Anyone else interested in running MP10 ubers? I'm willing to share portal. I'm available mostly during the days. I'll bump this thread when I'm up for this.

I'm not really interested in running an uber service. I'd rather do this with people that can pull their own weight so we can do these runs quickly. I'll be willing to do runs with folks that can at least stay alive and do some dps, but I really don't want to have to carry.
Count me in :D
CoisaRuim#1626
I dont have much time lately, but will be an honor to run with u whenever i have the time.
I am down if you want another Barb on your run. I should be on around 8pm ish CST.
I still have some gearing to do before I can hang with you guys on MP10 ubers, but please update us on the results.
anyone on now? I'm just farming some act2 keys. I'm ready to uber.
work, will be on in about 3 hours.
May the trifecta gods be on your side

Would be awesome to get an exploding palm monk - nothing quite as hilarious as seeing a 300+ million damage hit from an mp10 uber exploding and taking its partner down with it from half health :P

-Gillars
I might be able to do these with a party. Can't solo them. Went with a carry party the other night and was buffing the party and doing a few mil in damage.
If people can manage to stay alive, its fine. If your dps is negligible, maybe you can kick in an extra portal. Its 100% negotiable.
May the trifecta gods be on your side

Would be awesome to get an exploding palm monk - nothing quite as hilarious as seeing a 300+ million damage hit from an mp10 uber exploding and taking its partner down with it from half health :P

-Gillars

That's interesting...
It's time like this when I wish my computer could handle a game with more than 1 person :O
I made over 240 ring and the best one is still the one I made in the first 20 lol never get I nice trifecta

btw im always in for uber
phatphoeater#1370 add me and lets roll some rings
Adding you, can manage pretty well, and have alot of keys.
razorx, ragingkoala and me in first run now!
Lol I would join but I don't think I can contribute much.
PhatPho, you can add me if you want. I'm on everyday.... Ravlaor#1393.
Ya think about time to roll some more so went and got 21(machines) so add me and if we are on at the same time we will hit a few.