Missing Cinematics

General Discussion
I have been going through the game quite a few times, and decided to watch some of the cinematic's because they are pretty good. Though in both my main menu, and when I reach the point, the cinematic does not show up. When Leah has her dream of Azmodan, or when Diablo first comes to heaven and has that awesome fight. Is there a setting i need to change or something so that I can view these ?
anyone at all ?
Hit esc and go to cinematics in the menu? Is that what you were looking for?
They only play on your first transitions between acts on each character,if I recall. The CGI movies anyhow.Which usually means just playing through normal difficulty. The parchment/pencil drawing cutscenes always play.

However,I too have wanted to watch the cinematics outside of being in the game itself,and every now and then they'll come up missing. Doing a search of the forums led me to this gem over on the tech support forums,and it works perfectly. In fact... it unlocks one or two cinematics/cutscens that don't play in the normal course of events.

Link - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978460607#5
They only play on your first transitions between acts on each character,if I recall. The CGI movies anyhow.Which usually means just playing through normal difficulty. The parchment/pencil drawing cutscenes always play.

However,I too have wanted to watch the cinematics outside of being in the game itself,and every now and then they'll come up missing. Doing a search of the forums led me to this gem over on the tech support forums,and it works perfectly. In fact... it unlocks one or two cinematics/cutscens that don't play in the normal course of events.

Thank you so much! that fixed my issue, is there a reason that happened ? or is it just a random glitch ?