World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
sold my WH really fast for BiN. Bought its replacement in AH for 2b so it was an even move. Yes I overpaid for it, probably by 1b ish. No I do not expect to be able to re-sell this at 2b (a factor I always consider when I purchase items) but that's fine. For my build, and lack of LS right now, health globes bonus should prove pretty good.

EDIT: Ooooh looks like I moved up to 9th on world WD gearscore. That was unintentional.
yah so I have my new +health globes WH and I replaced my +7 puy chest with similar stats one but with +health globes on it instead (from my stash) and BOY it makes life a lot easier farming mp10 solo. I am not satisfied with 19 yards pick up though so looks like I need to replace my boots with similar dps/ehp but with +7 puy.

or better dps/ehp pants but with +5k health globes and go back to the PuY marrow.

GIMME THE ilevel 63 ToTD! GIMME GIMME GIMME!

EDIT: bought some higher dps and ehp pants but with 2880 health globes, so I went back to my PuY marrow.
Do you have a twitch stream? Love to watch if you do!
04/11/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Goose
Do you have a twitch stream? Love to watch if you do!

actually just signed up today. Might start one tonight. Ty for the inquiry
Awesome! Please post here if you do! ^_^
any advice for me anybody
04/11/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Salutations
any advice for me anybody

more AR, up your gems, get a mojo that is specific to your build. Otherwise, you are looking pretty good
sniped a 190int 170vit 70AR zuni boots in AH today. Or at least I think I did. I am right, right Sleepy? I mean my money is gone...
I can't for the life of me figure out why 5k+ globes is hitting your sweet spot, you've got so much head room with that nice life pool to work with.
04/12/2013 06:49 AMPosted by Surijak
I can't for the life of me figure out why 5k+ globes is hitting your sweet spot, you've got so much head room with that nice life pool to work with.

Raki doesn't run with life steal. This gives him more dps, but makes him a bit more squishy. When running without life steal, it's about killing things really quickly and using globes to regenerate life. Once you start reaching the dps levels of Raki, you can run through mp10 and kill things fast enough to rely purely on globes.

I sometimes switch to a non-life steal weapon to speedfarm (it gives me +12k dmg) and for that build I have +20k bonus to health globes. As long as anything else on the screen is dying, I am not :)

Raki doesn't run with life steal. This gives him more dps, but makes him a bit more squishy. When running without life steal, it's about killing things really quickly and using globes to regenerate life. Once you start reaching the dps levels of Raki, you can run through mp10 and kill things fast enough to rely purely on globes.

I sometimes switch to a non-life steal weapon to speedfarm (it gives me +12k dmg) and for that build I have +20k bonus to health globes. As long as anything else on the screen is dying, I am not :)

this

at times I have to kite and be patient, but most things die very fast. Health globes drop everywhere and are amazing.

EDIT: and honestly if I did have LS with this DPS and EHP, I would be way overpowered. And bored because I could tank everything with barely a worry in the world (of Sanctuary)
Heh, I was actually wondering why so little, ie only 2x 4.5k globes but if you're killing things fast enough then I don't suppose it matters since there'll be globes everywhere anyway. Obviously this'll mean zip once you do find that prophetic ls weapon.
Hey Raki I don't care who has the highest dps but you are simply my WD hero :))
Played with some 400k dps att spd WDs and they simply cannot go with bears so at the end using splinters and their real dps end up like any other 200k zombie bears player :)))
Your insane dmg with full zuni set allows U to go with bears and thats what makes U world number one for most of us. Good job bro!!! Only shame that U play us and I do eu :(((
that is an extremely nice compliment. ty
You welcome buddy u deserve it. Looking forward for your stream as I need to see how much faster you R :))) and also need some motivation:))
04/12/2013 10:45 PMPosted by FreedomJ77CZ
You welcome buddy u deserve it. Looking forward for your stream as I need to see how much faster you R :))) and also need some motivation:))

dunno if I will do a stream. Not too keen on paying for a feed. hmmm. I will do another couple of videos at the very least if I don't do a stream. My gear has improved and so has my play style since that first video about a month ago.

Link your diabloprogress or armory profile will ya? Like to take a look at you.
New Zuni boots weeeee snipe
Nice boots, ya bastid. And over 300k with an SoJ! Good stuff, Maynard.
Ty. Sniped em 1 day 11 hour 4k open bid no bo. Couldn't believe my eyes and it took a solid 10 secs to mentally process it lol.

So in the last couple of days I have lost 1k dps, 10 AR, 300 armor and 5 PuY, but gained 10k hps and 5k health globes. My EHP has risen from 540k to 700k. All while spending only 4 bil on WH and boots. And since I sold my previous WH and boots for 3.7b, I really only spent 300k :)

Sitting on about 7b
Heyyaah Raki just I dunno why but my d3progress is not actualised, just click on my profile and choose Europe it will show my char.. I am 240 to 245k unbuff with Zuni set, 50k life, 850ar, apx20+pur depends on few items change. I Decided to go Zuni without pox as its impossible buy good zuni for less than 5bil gold. People r selling them just for real and I will never invest a penny into game as its against my priorities. So I earned all my gear just by playing and flipping.
I got one of best LS axes in EU and nice pants(almost similar like yours:)))) ) the rest is nothing special...

So instead of pox I am planning to buy 2x 2bil rings cc cd ias int avg dmg..... this should boost me to 265 to 270k.... but I am low on gold as I spent all for my lovely axe:))

I dont rly play solo much. I am MP10 WD party man;) got like 40 wds around 200k unbuff with bears and couple of c4s friends in friend list...

We do 1boomdoc and 3 beardocs (or 1monk or CM) MP10 keeps, voa, or full runs,
I am really happy that I chose the wd as other chars cannot match our party speedfarming, only monks they r insane also.. we usually klling elites on MP10 within 4 to 15 sec depending on their atributes... as I said shame U R playing US as every good fellow WD is welcome..

anyway WD RULEZ!!!!!