Heart of the Swarm deluxe version question?

Games & Technology
I don't play starcraft 2 as much. I wanna get the kerrigan wings because i wasnt able to get D3 CE. Is there anyway i can Buy the deluxe version, sell the actual game to my friend, but keep the wings? Or will the game already be on my account?
02/24/2013 07:48 PMPosted by gbarnachea
I don't play starcraft 2 as much. I wanna get the kerrigan wings because i wasnt able to get D3 CE. Is there anyway i can Buy the deluxe version, sell the actual game to my friend, but keep the wings? Or will the game already be on my account?

if you get it from blizzard its added to your account you dont get a actual key.
Digital Deluxe, its automatically there, you can give your friend the download to install the game, but he will have to buy a key to play. As far as the game itself, there is no difference between the Digital Deluxe, Collectors Edition, and Standard. Its what your account is flagged as that counts. Same with buying CE, you have to use the License Key to get the wings. What you do with the physical copy is your choice. But the key will already be used by you.