i am #1 aps! USA

Items and Crafting
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next
I found my shoulders on mp1. I guess I'm set for a while on that slot.
wow nice find haha, lucky!
How 'bout using a chest piece that doesn't suck so much? Sure, your APS will go down, but everything else will go up.
if i lose tals, i lose the 4.00 breakpoint
=Wierd my budy has over 4aps.
what class is he ray?
kulle story, you're still a glass cannon with low dps.
OMG YOUR SO FAST.. HOLY CRAP.... YOU BARBS NEED TO GET MORE APS OR GTFO

IMO OF COURSE
MUST HAVE MOAR!!!!!!
who gives a !@#$ when its a game like this?
lol barb class. scrub.
Is there a faster weapon than azurewrath? What 2 weapons would have the highest aps in the game? would it be azurewrath and echo or would something els be faster?
x
View profile

03/04/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Dirk
Is there a faster weapon than azurewrath? What 2 weapons would have the highest aps in the game? would it be azurewrath and echo or would something els be faster?

it would be an azurewrath and a white dagger. but seriously who would use it for the gimp dps?

what is the deal with a white dagger? How can a white dagger be faster than 1.50?
Good job man, I would like to see you in action. Couldn't imagine swings that fast!
Could someone explain to me why a "white" dagger grants the highest possible aps?
Legit question

How does a whit dagger get a magical attack speed bonus of 20%?
and yes, i am #1 USA, if you filter out the cheaters.

you're only number 1 'for barbs' and any idiot who intentionally gears purely for APS whilsts forgetting dps, ehp, and life could get to your point in a second.

if i did what you did and intentionally geared for pure APS whilsts forgetting surivival i would have 99% IAS...but you know what i wont beat you i'll leave you at number 1 so you can enjoy your crappy defence.

yea im working on my defensive stats, it will take some time.

do you absolutely have to be a complete prick about things? is it just a core of your personality? or are you ever nice about anything? god damn bro....