Travis Day is...

General Discussion
(It's shepherd).

My spelling is bad, and I should feel bad.
I'm sure Mr Day would be happy to hear such praise. However, I'm sure he'd be the first to indicate how the change and positive forward momentum is a TEAM effort.

Thank you to all the Blizz team, devs, MR Day and even the proverbial whipping boys, the CM's.
03/05/2013 11:54 PMPosted by Lylirra
My spelling is bad, and I should feel bad.

And I tried so hard to make the humour obvious.

/sadface

/sadface

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31441452.jpg :(

/sadface

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31441452.jpg :(

/facepalm

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35768492.jpg
MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4038704716#2
Seriously hope Travis Day will apply for game director.
Quick query...

Legendaries getting buffs... Yay!

Drop rate getting nerfed.... Yay?

So, even with the drop rate higher after 1.0.4, and finding ZERO useful (upgrade) legendaries, now my chances are even lower...

: /

Yeah, ok. Thanks.
Quick query...

Legendaries getting buffs... Yay!

Drop rate getting nerfed.... Yay?

So, even with the drop rate higher after 1.0.4, and finding ZERO useful (upgrade) legendaries, now my chances are even lower...

: /

Yeah, ok. Thanks.

You clearly can't read with understanding. Amount of drops is going to be reduced but quality is going to increase.
lol

Lylirra just called us all sheep. Nicely done. :P

Reading comprehension score: 0
Wow, I posted this last night, signed off the forums assuming it would just fall down the list, logged onto D3 for a couple hours, went to bed, and now saw this at work the next morning.

Thanks for the all the attention Lylirra! And yes, I understand your role and the value it brings. As you said, sometimes it's just better to hear the dev info straight from the horse's mouth (you call us corgis, I call your devs horses).
Oh little Travis Day, got his Big Day in announcing, I would say a slap in Jay Wilson's Face! They are basically undoing what they did with "double it" method and at last change it to LESS is MORE bump up the quality, and tighten the rolls.

Bravo Travis Bravo!!! I will stay tuned and await greatness.

While I go back Simcity 5 (if the servers ever work) hey guys blizzard is not the only one with server stability issues. I kid, its been stable for me for a while anyways.
I'm sure Mr Day would be happy to hear such praise. However, I'm sure he'd be the first to indicate how the change and positive forward momentum is a TEAM effort.

Thank you to all the Blizz team, devs, MR Day and even the proverbial whipping boys, the CM's.

Agree with this. Development has always been a team effort, from the coders, designers, producers, community managers, etc.

Just because you post acknowledging and agreeing/disagreeing with the forum's thoughts doesn't automatically make you the best or worst person to lead the development. It does point out how starved the community was though for some recognition.
Just want to throw in my appreciation for T. Day as well.
He really seems to understand, from a players point of view.
Looking forward to LOTS MORE communication from him.
yay!
There is definitely a more positive vibe lately on forums thanks to devs and CMs stepping up their forum games. That being said, time is the enemy and I think the devs/coders etc. could use a little shepherding to get these patches out ASAP.
awesome. No disrespect to Lylirra and company, but having someone deep involved in the game answer questions is great.

Kind of reminds me of Office Space.

Bob #1, the Consultant: So what is it you do around here?
Lylirra: I'M A PEOPLE PERSON

don't count the chickens before they are hatched, old saying.
03/05/2013 10:51 PMPosted by Lylirra
Lylirra just called us all sheep. Nicely done. :P

Sheep? Nah. This is the internet. If anything, you're like cats.

Or maybe corgis. Or red pandas. Or? Slow lorises.

On the Internet, no-one knows you're a dog.
To Lylirra, Travis and others.

Can you guys make time each week to interact with the comunity like you did today ? We all would love everything you have to say regarding the game (other stuff also but secondary ... like who is the best shepard, cat or badger ??).

I know that if you comunicate more often people will be less aggressive, less annoyed and more inclined to make constructive criticism than just the old "d3 suckz0r". For real. Can you please establish a day when you or developers make a few remarks about stuff that is going on .. randomly (itemization,class,quests .. anything) ?

Ty for still developing the game.
Seeing this thread had some discussing about whether or not CMs read and forward the feedback, would it be so hard to have a little red sign (a soulstone!) represent whether or not a CM has found a certain post useful? In a perfect world http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8156835610?page=1 would have soulstones all over the place and people will be like "hell yea they consider my feedback and their final solution for the problem will be partly solved by me". Would decrease overall forum frustration imo.

Personally I would feel 1000% better if I knew my post taht took like 45 minutes to write has been read by a CM.