200k club...

Barbarian
Now what?

I finally hit 200k dps, and it's been a goal for a while and I finally made it. Testing in mp10 my survivability is passable but needs to improve. Any suggestions for my next move?
congratz!

get pick up radius maybe 5-7 trust me it's more efficient farming with this
humm 200k in game is not high but u can manage to play mp10

I play with a guys in uber mp10 and he dont die this much with

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/killdolphins-1121/Babyrian/30174906
youll see a fairly good increase from upgrading your gems, probably bigger than you might expect.
Your defenses are ok, u have to get more life somehow to play mp10 confortably, id say craft shoulders of vitality.
ur echoing fury is really nice, u should get another main-hand with more average dmg, in the 600-1200 range at least. I dont recommend putting EF on main hand because of the fear. And u dont wear cold SOJ too.
@OP

Some suggestions.

First of all, your EHP is terribly low, please consider crafting some vit shoulders..should help immensely.

Second, you're Tdps is only 1.4mil with your current set up. If you were to switch frenzy/maniac for Bash/punish...dump OP/KS for Warcry/Imp...you would increase your Tdps by 200k and increase your EHP 200k....those are considerable bumps for just switching up your skills and cost ZERO gold.

That means you would hit harder and be harder to kill for free....just takes a little practice getting use to the skill set but it's really worth it. Cheers.
You should now get into the 400 k dps club and blast everything in mp10.
get more life..
Your HP seems pretty low, especially considering that you have so much +Life%! If you crafted a few vit shoulders, I think you'd love life more

-Gillars
Lol welcome
Your IAS is all over the place. Fully buffed you're running 2.72 MH and 2.54 offhand with 5 slots of IAS and an EF. I don't really see an easy fix for this because your IAS slots (other than your MH ring) are all 8 IAS. If you had gotten 9 IAS on two of them and a slightly better APS on your EF, you could have dropped your IAS ring for a CC/CD ring and kept the same breakpoints, which would be a big boost. At this point doing that is going to be really expensive, because you're looking at replacing 2 of your 4 IAS slots, your EF, and your MH ring.
Not sure what's wrong with 2.72 MH and 2.54 offhand as that hits the 8.57 breakpoints on both weapons. Upgrading 4% ias wouldn't get him to 10 tick breakpoint. And he can't add 4% ias and afford to lose the 7% on the ring. I understand the EF point complimenting the other IAS points, but I don't think this is a major issue to hit higher dps since rings roll high IAS but low CD.

Agree with others that vit upgrade is an absolute necessity for him. His resists are really good but needs the vit to go with it. Vit shoulders, upgrade the inna's pants, upgrade the IC boots, etc... Mainhand is weak. Putting the EF in the mainhand isn't a bad alternative despite the fear (would add about 150k tdps) but would get a cold SOJ too ($$$). Hitting 180k dps and having the extra vit with a cold soj would make life easier in mp10.
congrats i also just joined the 200k club.
Now what?

I finally hit 200k dps, and it's been a goal for a while and I finally made it. Testing in mp10 my survivability is passable but needs to improve. Any suggestions for my next move?

Hey,

I just soloed MP10 Ubers, first time, first attempt with my current gear and completed successfully.
If you haven't already done so, go for it. A good test of survivability.

Good luck
Cant wait for the day that I can finally join you paper dps warriors