Blizzard, you have stolen my money.

Technical Support
I have just bought the Latin American Standard Box version of Diablo III.

After logging on my already installed Diablo III, I discover that I can't play it,
because the LISCENSE of Diablo that I just bought, IS LIMITED to play ONLY in SPANISH.

One can say a lot of things after this, but the first thing that came to my mind was:

Just WHY... Why on heaven will anyone ever think of limiting the liscenses to ONE language.
I really can't believe that Blizzard has gone from a Money-Sucking company to simply a pure-demential and stupid company.

I'm very sorry for the insults here, but I've been playing more than a decade of Blizzard games, always in english because HERE in SOUTH AMERICA a lot of us appreciate the original language,

I feel robbed. There was NOT A SINGLE warning in the box that I was going to be limited to spanish only.

I'm not asking any favor, I'm demanding that either my liscense is changed to english or that my money is refunded.
Locking topic as it's violating the Forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines.

I's also not an issue Technical Support can assist you with. Please submit a support ticket and explain the situation.

This support article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS