Diablo 3 PvP Survey

Brawling
Hi all,

I am working on a project that is examining player experiences during player vs. player scenarios, and am specifically looking to utilize Diablo 3 players. If anyone would be willing to participate, I have a quick survey which should take no more than 20 minutes to complete - there are about 8 pages with a few questions on each page. Although, if you don't do any player vs. player, there is no need to participate, but thanks for checking this out!

The survey can be found at: http://cofc.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eA8RrsjmngDb9Bz

Instructions and contact information can be found within the survey. If you're interested, want to learn more, or have any questions/comments, please feel free to contact me via e-mail (found in the survey link).

Thank you!

PS. I realize Diablo 3 and pvp in Diablo 3 hasn't been around that long so one of the first questions isn't so important, but indicate the best answer for you. Thanks!
A lot of the questions seemed tailored to games where you PVP with a clan and you stay with that clan and fight other clans as a team. PVP in DIablo 3 is purely brawling, no-holds-barred, bring-your-broom shenanigans!