Invisible firewall

Bug Report
Blizzard needs to fix this bug asap. I'll be walking around and a invisible firewall would just kill me. The same has happen to other players, and not just me. We were far away from the firewall spawn and for some reason we get kill by it. I want it fix Blizz.
03/12/2013 07:27 AMPosted by mrluckman5
Blizzard needs to fix this bug asap. I'll be walking around and a invisible firewall would just kill me. The same has happen to other players, and not just me. We were far away from the firewall spawn and for some reason we get kill by it. I want it fix Blizz.

i cant say much about the "far away" part. however, i have experienced this bug. it nearly killed one of my lowbie characters. since i play hardcore you can imagine this would be very bad.

i walked over what appeared to be an inactive fire wall and then all the sudden it hit me several times.

i only had it happen that one time though and since then i have upgrade my video drivers, cleared my game cache, and did some other general PC maintenance. so i dunno if i will ever see it again. it may be a rare in game bug.. or it may be software related. no way to tell since it cant be reproduced.
The bug is still there. I encountered it in act 1 and act 3. Now almost died because of it in act 5. You can imagine me jumping in my seat when i see hp drop from 100 to 20 % in a flash since im playing hardcore only.
This is a major bug kinda.
Bump! This bug is back again! Also playing HC. Blizzard, please fix it!