Name the next upgrade for the Wiz above you

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
@grizz. yeah it really is smooth but i have troubled with rd and arcane sentry which i always die at. but other than that i can run mp10 pretty well
easy! higher armor/res shoulder, with your gear i'm sure you have a nice vw in your stash from pre-1.07...now you just need to craft one like vw with uber int!

(crap, i just realized i don't have my normal gear on and shouldn't have posted in this thread...also wonky build)
What should be my next upgrade?
@Dangle,

your gear hits all the points, you just need more of everything.

Max out innas 99INT + 9ias, max out mempo, 100+ int witching hour, CC/IAS pox or average damage, etc.

No one change will net you big gains, going to need to max out a few items to get more dps.
@boozor, I really don't know because all your gear looks pretty GG to me. So I guess gems?
@DoctorDoom: I think I agree with LucKy's post, low INT lacuni is not doing you justice as the 200+ high int / vit / AR combo grants you smoother play at higher MP in archon form, obviously another major upgrade would be a high roll EF, but those are costly, invest in a good roll on bracers is much cheaper imo.
@lucky

Great stats, I'm still a noob, but your next big move appears to be a Mempo. Big $, but you probably rock Archon just fine the way you are right now!

Edit- sorry Lucky, I focused on intel and vit -after a second look, maybe some AR, seems a bit low. Im using Tals helm cause Ii dont need attack speed. maybe get a Tals with AR, and pick the lost speed up elsewhere...?
@Heraken

Nice archon set.

Not familiar with archon build, I would say lacuni and/or Echoing Fury is your next upgrade.
@neuron
thanks, currently trying to find a way to make up MS (innas pants) and the loss of AR (?)from the BTs if I craft new bracers in place of Lacunis.....I guess hope crafted bracers roll AR!
@Neuron - Well not much to say, maybe go for a 6% Mempo? Nice Wiz!
Hmm..just noticed this thread.

@Theoldred

Dunno if you need 3 apoc sources? You might be able to get a non-apoc source and bump your DPS by quite a bit...maybe get some vit on it as a bonus as well. Just a thought. 30 apoc seems like a little bit of overkill..but i'm relatively new to the CM build so take my advice with a grain...

...only other thing would be to craft the hell out of some gloves...you might be able to pull a decent upgrade relatively quick...
@ Theoldred: How about higher base dps for your Chantodo? But I'm not aware of its current prices, so just a guess. :)
@ Eichhorn Cheapest next upgrade is finding a better dps Tal's ( or Zuni's marrow). Finding a good cd os echoing fury will bring the biggest dps upgrade but will cost the most.
Boo I got skipped.

@Harrowing

Interesting build. I don't know much about non-traditional builds...and most would argue I don't know much about my own build. :D

My guess for you would be to increase IAS. Your crit seems okay. You have 3 apoc sources which might be overkill. You might be able to drop one if you up your IAS enough. This would proably give you a DPS boost overall. Also your vit is a bit low..getting to around 35k at least would probably do you some good.
I've been crafting bracers but never got better ones than these Lacunis, maybe I should grab Strongarms in the meantime?

I could also keep the Lacunis and use Zuni Marrow instead of Tal's.
@Lucky nice DPS, maybe work on your AR all-Around
@Pri, you could ditch your T&T's for some High INT trifecta gloves would put you closer to 200K
@Gcanum

Really nice Wiz you have. Not much to say really

Maybe another ring for the one with STR. I know why you have it, but you could get a much better one in that slot :)

My profile is on EU: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wrannec-2216/hero/20977921
@ wrannec Nice gear. A similar Chantodos Force with a better random prop than thorns