AU/NZ Uber/Key Farming Group REDUX

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 64 Next
Keeping it real with the tank and spank, Asmo. Got you in MP10. Nice ammy, too! Have you tried OP/KS with either Rend or HoTA? You look like you've got enough tank to take out WC or Revenge and enough CHC to add a bit more spank, like OP/KS.
nice thread abend :D
abend for VIP ^^
03/13/2013 07:58 PMPosted by edzmond
abend for VIP ^^

NOOOOO!!! My job from here on is just copy and paste stuff into OP in between killing !@#$. I appreciate the sentiment tho from you and all the other guys. Happy to help.
Looking for low MP guinea pigs who want to help me find a way to carry people for keys on MP10. I'm talking about people below MP8 who cannot even survive in MP10. A while ago I mapped out some fast key only runs: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696147?page=2#23.

Nowadays I can do these solo in MP10 between 4 and 10 minutes - it all depends on how long it takes to find KW (esp. Act 2) and if I get lucky with spawns of elite mobs. I figured carrying one other person wouldn't add a lot to my times. Anyway I have some ideas for carrying ppl for Act 2 and 3 keys on MP10 using a couple of different routes. If I find a way of doing this efficiently or if you already know of a way to do this efficiently, I'll be happy to help people do this. Add me in game if you want guaranteed keys and don't mind helping me figure out the best way to provide key run carries (I'm no CM wiz, so it might involve some repair costs until I figure out the best way to do this without having people die on me).
Stop running so fast and protect us abend :) that will lower to repair costs :P
I used to think it was only DH that could keep up with WW Barb until I realised how quick you clear MP10 trash lol.
If you need a MP10 guinea pig abend, I have wizard that might suit. Not very good on the survival side and to boot, I have an experiemental build I'd like to try on the ubers one day with her but that might work better with a lock down character such as a wind up wizard or monk.

03/13/2013 07:45 PMPosted by abend
Keeping it real with the tank and spank, Asmo. Got you in MP10. Nice ammy, too! Have you tried OP/KS with either Rend or HoTA? You look like you've got enough tank to take out WC or Revenge and enough CHC to add a bit more spank, like OP/KS.

I have tried OP/KS in the past. Your right in that I am getting to the point of being able to go without WC. If I can craft new braciers with str/cc/AR/armor I reckon I can go without it entirely except when requested by party members.
Then I could run other skills as well such as windy run, ignore pain or leap attack instead of wc, all of those are useful as well as overpower.
having more CC sound nice, but im buffing to 59.5% CC with the new ammy and then an extra 8% for Revenge on the belt and/or another 10% in HotA. It's not like I won't be criting regularly already.
Need a guinea pig? My dh will volunteer ^^
Was just carrying 3 dead people IG not in lobby for mag and SK *flex*.

Lol.

Did not expect that to happen as scrapz was one of the people. Feeling very tanky.
^^^ Hell yeah! Sounds like someone volunteering to help with carries :P
Wow - I totally left Cay off the list *hides in shame* Sorry Cay, you're back in there!
Lol.
Thanks for introducing me to the ubers Abend, b4rm4ley and Noobz :)

It was fun lying on the ground watching you kill things above my lifeless body !

1+ for uber service :)
I can volunteer all my non barb toons for guinea pig duty. lol
I love chucking a sickie :P Long weekend starts with some D3 action!

Add me in game jtc and we can give it a try.
Thanks for resurrecting this group Abend. I appeared on Smokeeblade's original list for MP8. I'm still around and okay for MP10.
^^^ Got ya back in there. Sorry for dropping you off the list, but had to clean things up and get the list updated. Hope that's cool.
03/14/2013 08:33 PMPosted by abend
I love chucking a sickie :P Long weekend starts with some D3 action!

I chucked one yesterday.

Glorious d3 day.
You got it, cheers mate
mp10 ww barb here for keyfarming.

Mp9 for ubers mainly but with a good team mp10 ubers is ok.