Frequent disconnects, wits end!

Technical Support
Morogoth, thank you for the clarification about the timeouts in the tracert analysis.

As I said, networking is a bit beyond my scope so it's at least good to know that the results I'm seeing there are at least "normal."

That still leaves me with the disconnects though, and at a total loss on a resolution.
Try changing your spec back to something that you used to run with, and see if the issues don't stop. Like I said, I have only tested this minimally thus far, but was able to get my first full run in yesterday after like 4-5 days of pounding my head against the wall with these disconnects.

Nastyn8,

As I said in another thread (Putting it here too, since I have no idea which one people are paying attention to and you're posting in both as well), this issue is irrespective of class and spec.

At least is has been for me. It occurs across several classes, spec, and even when I'm not actively playing. Using the AH, chatting in general at the character select screen, sitting in town combining gems, etc., I've gotten the same error many times while doing all of those things.

I now understand, thanks to Morogoth, that my tracerts are coming out as they should be but am otherwise at a loss. I've now effectively quit playing the game and will wait in hope that a Blizzard response is made announcing a resolution to the issue.

Thanks for you input so far.
04/01/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Alexander
Try changing your spec back to something that you used to run with, and see if the issues don't stop. Like I said, I have only tested this minimally thus far, but was able to get my first full run in yesterday after like 4-5 days of pounding my head against the wall with these disconnects.

Nastyn8,

As I said in another thread (Putting it here too, since I have no idea which one people are paying attention to and you're posting in both as well), this issue is irrespective of class and spec.

At least is has been for me. It occurs across several classes, spec, and even when I'm not actively playing. Using the AH, chatting in general at the character select screen, sitting in town combining gems, etc., I've gotten the same error many times while doing all of those things.

I now understand, thanks to Morogoth, that my tracerts are coming out as they should be but am otherwise at a loss. I've now effectively quit playing the game and will wait in hope that a Blizzard response is made announcing a resolution to the issue.

Thanks for you input so far.

Bummer man. Sorry to hear that switching your spec didn't help you. It did me. I was able to get several runs in today with no issues (other than not being able to run my favorite spec all day, which did suck)...

If you do try again, keep experimenting. I wouldn't hold your breath for a Blue response. Don't think they have their heads around this disconnect issue yet. Best of luck.