@ Joch honestly...

Brawling
this is like two down syndrome kids fist fighting..in the end..your both still retarded.
03/30/2013 02:04 PMPosted by Croxley
your both still retarded.

+1 for self pwn
What is with all this butthurt !@#$? For friggin' real it's a damn game...PvP, nonetheless. Who gives a hot damn if you're amazing at it; it really has zero bearing in anything. Hell, in D2 at least you got ears...here you just take the same dumb screenshots and spam them.

Joch, I don't know who the hell you are, but you seem like a basement-dweller with mustard stains on his wifebeater who constantly yells at his mom to make him more hotpockets as he stacks items for PvP, only to post screenshots on here and claim "the King of all Barbs." I mean seriously, this is not a damn e-%^-*! contest. Do you go to meet women and break the ice with "I can beat a lot of people in PvP in Diablo 3; would you like to LAN sometime?" I mean seriously, give it a damn rest already.

Deserves academy award. Sums up picture perfect image of what Joch is IRL.
LOL people play this crap pvp system? biggest set of garbage released to date... just fail.
04/06/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Knoland
LOL people play this crap pvp system? biggest set of garbage released to date... just fail.

Then why the fu*k are you lurking through a PvP specific section of the forums? Moron.
04/07/2013 01:24 AMPosted by DoYouLift

Then why the fu*k are you lurking through a PvP specific section of the forums? Moron.

he's probably lurking here for the same reason I am...anytime you get Joch, Manner in a thread, it becomes the most entertaining thread on the whole forum...

i hear the microwave beeping, time to get my popcorn...
04/09/2013 08:23 AMPosted by fabbyhunter

he's probably lurking here for the same reason I am...anytime you get Joch, Manner in a thread, it becomes the most entertaining thread on the whole forum...

i hear the microwave beeping, time to get my popcorn...

Amazing read! I'm LOL so hard