250m Budget - New DH

Demon Hunter
Hey all.. getting a little bored of my Barb and for some reason I just decided to pick DH to paragon next. I have a 250m budget and I'm just wondering what I can expect to get out of that... meaning what mp level I could comfortably farm and how to budget out for my gear.

I'm expecting to use crafted ammy/shoulders/gloves/bracers, and then Inna's Chest/Legs, Nat's Ring/Boots, Manticore/Dead Man's, Witching Hour, a good rare ring, and then either an Andy's Visage or a 200+ Dex Mempo.

As far as build goes, I plan to research a little bit, but if anyone has logged off with an ideal leveling build, please let me know. Thanks!
Most gear should be cheap, so should be fine. A lot of viable builds for lower MP's. The quickest is probably strafe build but similar to WW barb so you might wanna try something else lol.

Most use Bola/Spike trap build on higher MP's but DH's are not very efficient on higher MP.
I can help you gear yourself if you'd like. I've done so with at least 20-25 other characters with complete satisfaction. Let me know.
03/16/2013 10:04 PMPosted by TheFox
I can help you gear yourself if you'd like. I've done so with at least 20-25 other characters with complete satisfaction. Let me know.

Added you.