Am I missing something?

Aus/NZ General Discussion
I tired to log in to the game but it says that they have a new patch and it will automatically DL for me after i click ok. Now knowing that there is no new patch I am stuc in a ptach loop and can't enter the game. Are they still fixing the severs? should be done by now it's been almost 12 hrs from 5am PDT. Anyone else getting this?
Oh dear Trouble, your in trouble again. I have managed to get into game without any dramas. It did download a new update to patch 1.07, fixing some bugs. However my game downloaded the new patch and installed it without any problems.

Hope your problem is solvable quickly.
Same story as Septimus here, I've actually been playing for 5-6 hours now I look at the time.

:(
Every time they update, I run into some sort of problem. Why is it I have to change something everytime Bilzz touches the game? I am almost to the point where I can't be bothered playing...I am just sick of the mucking around everytime. I'll try again later.
A possible fix (i.e. won't work for everyone): http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5592457234#11

And the reason why you might just have to wait a while: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197740566
My diablo just did an update now says it is going to close and apply the update is this because iam in australia and playing on asian server and my diablo updates from the us launcher i think this isthe cause can any one confirm this for me
03/12/2013 05:49 PMPosted by XpressDeath
My diablo just did an update now says it is going to close and apply the update is this because iam in australia and playing on asian server and my diablo updates from the us launcher i think this isthe cause can any one confirm this for me

Yes, this is likely to be the issue for you (see 2nd link in my post). You may simply need to wait for the changes to propagate across all regions. However, if this is still happening in a couple of hours time you should post in the Tech Support forum or contact customer support.
Ohh trouble, dont give up on the game. I know its a pain when things go wrong all the time, but its such fun playing with you.
yeah, iam always holding my breath and cross all 10 fingers every time after patch. i hope it resolved soon Trouble. i usually check the tech support forum to see any resolution
btw, sorry trouble, just noticed the TSL list, Iam from city where opera house is :P
This is becoming stupid they have not even taken down asia server to do the upgrade yet wtf blizzard how long does it take.....
This is bull man, waiting all day for them to resolve the patch issue. Im over D3 either the servers are always down for maintenance or they are patching something and Ive only been playing for 3 months Im done
I think the issue is the fact that I have the EU version of the DLC for some reason, and even thought I play on the US server I still have to wait for the EU server to update...dumb! BUt just an FYI for those that have this problem, I was stuck in the patch loop because the EU server wasn't updated yet...So I had to wait. Other that were able to play, that were in the same area had the US DLC and that is always first to update. Hope this helps, it not Blizz fault just for some reason I have an EU version of the game.
Ye trouble to save all problems in the future one day when ur not going to be on for a day uninstall ur digital DVD copy and download the US client.
This is about 7 gigs if I remember right and by doing so when they do the big patch upgrades where each region is down for 10-12 hours you will be able to hop straight back in when US goes live.
I did this as my purchased copy was the EN/SG version.
All good now i did this.

Standard 20m for advice Trouble

Well, since I already have found that out, I will consider 10m just for complemantary post..lol, and I will wait to do this until I build my new computer, then I wll DL it on the US side of things. But thanks for your advise

PS Please see Septimus for your 10m collection thanks.