I Can log in but can't play.

Mac Technical Support
Suddenly, Every time I try to play the game either shut down or disconnects me as soon as I enter the game. So now I can't play at all and I don't know why I'm banned or whatever. This is why we need single player not all multiplayer.
Hey sneaky,

Do you get any error messages when this happens? This doesn't sound like a ban or suspension.

Have you ensured the launcher says your game is up to date?
sneaky, if you are unable to determine whether or not your Launcher is up to date, you can try the "catch all" troubleshooting steps listed below, which will fix many Launcher related issues, as well as what I suspect is happening to you, which is possibly a corrupt file that gets loaded every time you log in.

Here are the steps to follow:

Fixing Corruption and Launcher Issues

Delete the following files/folders:

/Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent/Agent.db
/Users/Shared/Blizzard/Battle.net
/Users/Shared/Blizzard/Battle.net.temp (if present)
/Diablo 3/Diablo 3.mfil
/Diablo III/Data_D3/PC/MPQs/Cache

Once done deleting those files, make sure all permissions are set properly in Diablo 3's main folder by doing the following:

1) Get Info (in the Finder) on the Diablo 3 folder.

2) Click the padlock icon and enter your password to authenticate yourself.

3) For the Everyone group, set it to Read and Write.

4) Click the cogwheel icon and select Apply to enclosed items. Select OK to confirm your action.

5) Close the Get Info Window.

6) Repeat steps #1-5 on the /Users/Shared/Battle.net folder.

Now run the Diablo 3 Launcher. Let Diablo 3 rebuild its cache. It can take between 15-60 minutes depending on the computer and drive being used. Do not click Play until the Launcher window shows the message "Game is up to date", indicating that Diablo 3 has fully patched and/or rebuilt its cache.

Let us know how this works out for you if you do decide to follow the steps above.

/Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent/Agent.db
/Users/Shared/Blizzard/Battle.net
/Users/Shared/Blizzard/Battle.net.temp (if present)
/Diablo 3/Diablo 3.mfil
/Diablo III/Data_D3/PC/MPQs/Cache

um, excuse me, but where are these files located?
and what about constant crashes at loading screens? i havent seen anything from blizzard talking about this very huge and game changing mac issue..
I have had constant crashes at loading screens since the Expansion. Makes buying the game early kinda worthless
Were you able to fix this?

I was playing D3 non expansion just fine. I can even play ROS sporadically sometimes. But lately when I log into Bnet launcher and click "Play" for Diablo, it loads and loads and loads, after about 20 seconds of loading it shuts down my laptop completely.

I have my laptop graphics settings at bare minimum and D3 graphics on bare minimum as well but nothing seems to work. Sometimes I can get 1-10 minutes of game play in and then it randomly shuts down.

I did a live chat with a blizzard agent and all they kept saying is that it's a hardware issue, they were adamant that something is overheating which isn't the case. I have a fan running on my laptop ensuring that there is proper air exchange , the bottom is cool to the touch. If it was an over heating issue wouldn't the laptop need to cool down again before it boots up?
Pleas help me my Diablo 3 code doesn't its says i don't have any games on my account who can be upgraded with diablo 3 ?

pleas help??
I see Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on your Battle.net account, deadrises. Are you sure you're selecting the right region when you try to play?

Rate me! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak

"True self is without form."
i cant play diablo3, my one is PC
help me pls
its say:
The application encountered an unexpected errror

and DB94FC52-3A03-453E-9DF4-FC6D75F034A5
i got this one as well :
91119C0C-EEFD-46F2-8647-018D961D8F91
every time when I'm trying launch diablo, its just loading forever. ever .. until nothing is happening
just freeze and i have it all the time

MacBook Pro 13"
iris 6100
512GB SSD
8GB RAM
i5 2.9GHZ
hello?
i am trying to play today and i cant pass it from the batlenet screen, after loging on, the "play" button is not visible instead apears "locating.." stays like that for like 2hrs ...and right after if is the msg "checking..." but it doesnt go pass that. yesterday i played fine?
plz help...ty
There is an issue with creating games in the PTR at the moment:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18710642331
I too am now having problems getting into the game. My account comes up and I can put my info in and authenticator code but there is no where that I can go to that says "PLAY" Not sure how to fix this problem. I had no problem getting on 2 days ago before i went out of town. I would just hit my D3 icon and I would start playing. Please help if you can. thank you
08/19/2015 12:55 PMPosted by Kara
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18710642331

That page is unavailable
i played the game a couple hours ago, then i stopped playing because i had to do something else.. and when i went to play the game again a short 2 hours later i couldn't play anymore..
i keep getting this code: the application encountered an unnexpected error. 7B51ED1C-FD26-46B0-B743-4BB210474297
before that i had to scan and repair my game..
Can someone help me with this?! :)
Myleneeee, it looks like your issue is a Windows crash. I would attempt the steps in our Support Article first, and if that doesn't resolve the issue we can continue troubleshooting in the PC Tech Support Forum. :)

Since this thread is originally from 2013, I'm going to lock this one up. Please create a new thread if you still require assistance!