Accidental Selling gear to Merchant

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8

Exactly. People want everything handed to them these days.

UI Design 101: Does something detract from the user experience? If yes, remove.

Citing bad UI from 20 years ago isn't really a strong argument. It's a glorified version of your dad telling you "In my time ..."

Yeah...that didn't make much sense. Nice try. Nobody cited a UI.
05/23/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Shorinji
I have never done this. The reason why is because I am more careful and I pay attention

Get over 2000 hours and tell us this. Human nature will catchup to you sometime. I hope it doesn't but the odds are not in your favor over the long run.

Is this to somehow imply that something that happens on average 1 time every 2000 hours is reason enough to implement some sort of hand holding change that further diminishes any amount of thought required to play this game?

Yeah...that didn't make much sense. Nice try. Nobody cited a UI.

UI = User Interface. It's what this thread is about.

Again, you don't make much sense bud. You said that one of us cited a UI (yes I know what the abbreviation means). Neither of us did. It matters not what the OP topic is about. You misquoted us. Nice try.

Again, you don't make much sense bud. You said that one of us cited a UI (yes I know what the abbreviation means). Neither of us did. It matters not what the OP topic is about. You misquoted us. Nice try.

You guys said modern players would get eaten up by the "games from the 80s and 90s." I inferred it was in context of the UI (which is what this thread is about). If it wasn't the correct inference, then your comment is out of context. Try to keep up.

Just because we happened to make a comment inside the thread that the OP makes, doesn't mean that we cited anything. Read what we said. We did not cite anything. Do you know what citing actually is, bud?
cite (transitive verb)
1: to call upon officially or authoritatively to appear (as before a court)
2: to quote by way of example, authority, or proof <cites several noteworthy authors>
3a : to refer to; especially : to mention formally in commendation or praise
3b: to name in a citation
4: to bring forward or call to another's attention especially as an example, proof, or precedent <cited the weather as a reason for canceling the picnic>

Yes, I know what it means. Are you really resorting to a semantic game now?

Wow you can cut and paste. Cool bro.