Email saying my account has been locked?

Technical Support
I got an email today from blizzard saying
"Due to an unusual change in your access pattern, the Battle.net account (insert email here) has been locked. This can be caused by logging in from a new location, but it may also signal an attempt to compromise your account."
Now I can log into here to post, can log into Diablo and log into battle.net. Is it just a possibility they sent the email to the wrong account? Or they locked and already unlocked my account before i seen the email? Or is it some phishing scam looking for me to change my password? Or lastly did someone indeed get into my account?, tho i see no activity from what ive seen.
Any answers would be helpful, i wont be changing my password til i see its ok or if i even have to.
Oh and yes i do use the authenticator program.
Nvm, i was in a different email account. It was an old Battle.net profile i used from a while ago. I dont need/want to use that account anymore so if I just pretend I never seen the email, my account will stay locked with no access to it?
Well that depends, If someone has access to your email then your account can be compromised, which may very well be why you got that message. As in someone tried to log on to your old account but could not get in. Just be VERY sure you scan the PC for malware. Download and install, and update Malwarebytes (free is fine). Boot into safe mode and run a FULL (not quick) scan with the game up and gibberish in the login fields. When done, repeat with an updated virus scanner. This is a good thing to do once a week anyway, but in this case, seeing as you may have malicious access to one of your accounts, it would not hurt.

When you are sure you are clean, be sure to change the email password too. Just in case someone keylogged you and has access. With that done, unless they have the answer to your secret question or your Game Key...or fake a copy of your ID ...you should be safe. If you REALLY want to lock the account, put an Authenticator on it.