IF Blizzard made WC4 what would it be like?

Games & Technology
i think it would be the Warcraft Version of Skyrim but with the Features from Mass effect that everybody liked .

No flying mounts tho just normal riding mounts

New lore : Post - MOP xpac story ( after MOP's story ends)

For : PC , PS4 , WiiU , MAC
SMASH SMASH SMASH IT WAS F#&*ING GNARLY MAN - kai the homeless hitchhiker
How does MoP story end? I assume the strongest foe in Warcraft is Sargeras (which WoW players will beat/kill before Titan is released). Milk the community one last time.

When WC4 is released, it would be 20 years(at least) from now so i hope they come up with something better than a game released 2 decades ago.
@OP
with or without jay wilson?
how is a strategy game going to be like skyrim
and mass effect...
and mass effect...

because it won't be a strategy game . rts type games don't sel enoughl compared to first person rpg's i mean sure SC2 , LoL are popular with the PC crowd but if it goes on both console and pc as a rts it will mainly sell on one instead of 2 .

the halo rts game failed from what i hear .
and mass effect...

because it won't be a strategy game . rts type games don't sel enoughl compared to first person rpg's i mean sure SC2 , LoL are popular with the PC crowd but if it goes on both console and pc as a rts it will mainly sell on one instead of 2 .

the halo rts game failed from what i hear .

Pretty sure theres a big PC-RTS crowd out there. Same goes for PC-FPS and PC-RPG. If you make a quality game regardless what type of game it is, it will have its fans.

I think your dislike of RTS stems from the fact that RTS has a higher learning curve. Dont worry, Blizzard is making their single player in RTS easier if SC2 is any indication of their direction.