More Stash Tabs

General Discussion
I feel that 3 tab is just not enough room and you are also able to add 3 tabs to the stash UI
I absolutely agree
Besides stash D3 needs inventory tabs too at least 3.
theres 3 but space for 5 ... i wonder if theyll make us spend money on an expansion for those extra tabs. Oh and while they are at it re-add the cube and that follower that would sell things for you... see you at expac!
I agree, there is space under the current tabs for more, and it makes sense as this isn't D2 where each character gets their own personal stash.
What the heck are you holding on to? My stash is pretty empty. If you are just starting and the toons are all under l60, then I could see it being a bit tight. Still you can create 5 more mules to hold things, if needed.
I have 10 toons on each server all are full of items, so yeah D3 needs much more inventory and stash space.
The original stash had 5 tabs, but 2 were taken away before launch to help with server storage because of all the people that were expected to play. The rune system for skills was changed to just one rune tier instead of multiple tiers, so they figured the extra room was not needed. I am to lazy to find the post, but it was all in the pre launch news.

I for one would love to have the 2 other tabs open. Aside from being an item hoarder, I like to keep things for if another class or classes is introduced to the game.
Solution:- They want you to buy multiple accounts.

Edit:- My stash are always empty because I just dump anything decent *that I do not need* on the AH for 5k buyout. Try it and spread the love plus resolve your problem too!
Yeah my stash is completely empty aswell.. Like fireblade kinda i put everything in the ah for 5000 bid and see what happens.. if i lose out then whatever theres always more gold .
well i have 5 lvl 60 and i like to keep my stuff organized. Like i have a tab for gems and crafting stuff
one to sell stuff and the other is my exp gear for when i lvl then i have other lvl 1s to hold my unids

I for one would love to have the 2 other tabs open. Aside from being an item hoarder, I like to keep things for if another class or classes is introduced to the game.

same here
I'd bet a few dollars that they'll add in the final two tabs with the expansion.
Bump Thsi up
Really?

The reason the drops are so bad is from all the items that are kept in game (this includes items in the AH's) Since the RNG system can only make a choice from what stat ranges are not already used in the game. That's why 999 times out of 1,000 you'll get a bad drop. Since bad items are removed quickly & some people like to hold on to anything else. Though it'll never sell & though they'll never use it.

By adding more stash tabs, players hold on to more items, making drops worse than they are now.
@Blade: If that were true, then nobody would be able to roll 80 all res on a piece of gear after someone else rolled it. This is not true, therefore it is likely that your statement is not true regarding any other affix.

@OP: It seems likely that the remaining 2 stash tabs will be part of the expansion.
03/31/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Mike
@Blade: If that were true, then nobody would be able to roll 80 all res on a piece of gear after someone else rolled it. This is not true, therefore it is likely that your statement is not true regarding any other affix.

Work out all the different combinations for just 1 item. Then that 1 item type could have 20,000 (just using these numbers as an example) 80 all resist stats with combinations of other stats. Then take what's in game as a percentage, compared to what's not in game. What your left with is a large chance to roll bad items since there are so many more possibilities compared to what can't roll because it's already in the game. There isn't an infinite amount of possible rolls for every item type.

They have a minimum & maximum range. The top 50% of items have say 35% already in game. The bottom 50% have 5% in game. So the possible rolls that can occur on an item as it drops have a higher probability of rolling in the bottom 50%. That's how RNG works & that's why it's so much harder getting a good drop compared to a crap drops that happen so often.
ty for all the posts