More xp in Public Games.

General Discussion
I know this hasn't been announced, but i'm pretty sure i'm getting about 1.5x more XP in Public games. The bar seems to be filling way faster.
There haven’t been any changes to the amount of experience you gain while in a multiplayer game yet, but this week we’ll have some interesting updates on that subject. Maybe they’ll be the sort of updates you can read about, and even test before they go live.
yet still no Ask the Dev's answers... why am I not surprised.
^ heh makes him upset.
04/01/2013 06:17 PMPosted by Grimiku
Maybe they’ll be the sort of updates you can read about, and even test before they go live.

I don't trust goats... =P

I look forward to the PTR. =D
Oops, i was only trying to joke and see if more peeps would try Public Games. ( yeah, i suck at jokes )

But yeah, Public Games deserve more attention and its good to hear some tweaks will be made. Specially since Public runs go pretty slow but are so much more awsome to play :).
Oops, i was only trying to joke and see if more peeps would try Public Games. ( yeah, i suck at jokes )

But yeah, Public Games deserve more attention and its good to hear some tweaks will be made. Specially since Public runs go pretty slow but are so much more awsome to play :).

If you like watching paint dry...and your teammates (bots) getting stuck in corners from the fumes.

If you like watching paint dry...and your teammates (bots) getting stuck in corners from the fumes.

never played in a game with a bot just morons who go afk in the middle of runs i wish the kick feature worked better so i can get rid of those who refuse to play co op , if you wanna join a co op game don't go running dungeons getting killed by a pack of elites and expect me to run from the other side of the map to revive you!

I was being facetious, but have experienced a few bots when I'm bored rolling through pub games. Your scenario is much more realistic, and primarily the reason I don't play pubs anymore :)
Not all games are great, sometimes it requiers a few "searches" for a nice team. But once you find a good game its a lot better then running solo. Matter of opinion of course.

There was a nice thread before on game ethics, would be nice if it became the standard.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196654221
04/01/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Drothvader

goatmen are as old as the diablo series :/

never, ever trusted them, and they have a proven track record of untrustworthiness(is that a word? :P)
yes this would be nice to gain even more xp during a co-op game,maybe it would bring more people to the game after the key warden a lot of people just bail out when they do not get a key.if people got way more exp then they could possibly get alone i think it would make people want to keep playing.
I'd say some extra MF would also be rather motivating. +25MF / player, totalling +75MF on a full team of 4 would be quite attractive.
Also a good feature would be if the game would report the actual unbuffed DPS of the player entering. Such a nuissance and time waste having to manually check, then vote kick 110k DPS players from MP8 games, each time a new one enters....
I don't think that just extra exp in multiplayer games is going to cut it.
Many of us are already paragon 100 and how do we benefit from it?

The real reason why we want to play in party (other than playing with friends) is because everyone likes those monk abilities (cyclone strike, mantra, exploding palm, etc.) they are just so well designed for party benefits. More classes need changes on some of their skills to be slightly competetive.Cause lets be honest, who would you rather play with, 2 barbarians who just sprint ahead all the time and try to keep their wrath, or a monk who pulls every unit in the same place and increases their damage taken by a ton( before someone says "well barb has stomp deal with it" it is not the same, has too much of a CD doesnt do any damage and only works on whites and some blues).
My opinion on the matter is that two if not three of classes need a bit of tweaking in their skills/runes to make them more party friendly.

I look forward to the PTR. =D

:(

Y u no trust goats?
goatmen are as old as the diablo series :/

never, ever trusted them, and they have a proven track record of untrustworthiness(is that a word? :P)
In defense of goats everywhere, GOATS ROCK!

PS - I want a goatman avatar.