BLIZZARD PLEASE READ

General Discussion
cmon blizzard you're not the US government and millions of lives dont lie in your hands (just dollars). Lets see more content patches please your giving us 4 hours of work every patch. Enough with the "we dont wana do this" "we dont wana do that" DO SOMETHING. RANK PVP, ITEM SLOTS ON EVERY ITEM, SURIVIVAL MODE, ENDLESS DUNGEON. I dont care about what YOU think will be good for the game, its what WE think. Cmon the millions of fans that quit are BEGGING YOU. Increase in RMAH revenues guarenteed. (rmah is not even linear to the gameplay and didnt ruin the game.)
Over/under on how long til this moron's thread is removed?

millions of lives dont lie in your hands

the millions of fans

What.

calamity everyone knows you like men
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that asking for a Blue or addressing Blizzard directly violates the posting rules.
03/31/2013 01:39 AMPosted by LeiLei
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that asking for a Blue or addressing Blizzard directly violates the posting rules.

That would be the posting rules, yes.
1.5/10 would not read again.
You spent 60 dollars on a crappy game. Calm down.

Lots of bad games come out and no one demands that the designers remake the whole thing. They just write it off and hope the company learns something and that their next game is better. Heart of the Swarm is excellent, and there is no RMAH that lets me buy a hundred zerglings in a match, so obviously they learned something and have gotten back on track. Lets just put diablo 3 behind us and move on.
you baddies are missing the point, the point is they dont do anything cuz they cant agree on whats best!

Lots of bad games come out and no one demands that the designers remake the whole thing. They just write it off and hope the company learns something and that their next game is better. Heart of the Swarm is excellent, and there is no RMAH that lets me buy a hundred zerglings in a match, so obviously they learned something and have gotten back on track. Lets just put diablo 3 behind us and move on.

statements like this make me realize just how clueless people are about what is going on at blizzard... STARCRAFT 2 was in production long before activision d3 started. Starcraft 2 comes out and somehow it redeems d3.... lol

the real reason starcraft 2 is so good is because all the premise and basis was there before activision took over.... whereas d3 was scrapped and remade in the image of activision blizzard - probably said screw the diablo franchise, its a crapshoot and the least popular and we dont have the premise completely bestowed upon us like starcraft.... simply put they care about starcraft and its future as well as Warcraft, but couldn't give half a crap about the diablo franchise and saw an opportunity to make tons of money off it. Typical big business thinking(call of duty comes to mind)

statements like this make me realize just how clueless people are about what is going on at blizzard... STARCRAFT 2 was in production long before activision d3 started. Starcraft 2 comes out and somehow it redeems d3.... lol

the real reason starcraft 2 is so good is because all the premise and basis was there before activision took over.... whereas d3 was scrapped and remade in the image of activision blizzard - probably said screw the diablo franchise, its a crapshoot and the least popular and we dont have the premise completely bestowed upon us like starcraft.... simply put they care about starcraft and its future as well as Warcraft, but couldn't give half a crap about the diablo franchise and saw an opportunity to make tons of money off it. Typical big business thinking(call of duty comes to mind)
activision blizzard did nothing to the games sc2 is just as fail as the last wow expansion is just as fail as the last diablo game. Until they get on the esport boat and compete with LoL blizzard will remain beat.
I agree that Blizzard is rather slow with pleasing the crowd. But this post just make you sound like a whiny little kid that wants more candy. Grow up dude.
"I dont care about what YOU think will be good for the game, its what WE think."

Actually it has nothing to with you or me. It is thier company, money, time, and other resources. Either play your 60 buck investment or get the hell out. It's that simple.
^

My comment about a RMAH in SC2 that lets you buy a hundred zerglings in the middle of a match was obviously tongue in cheek. My point was that Blizzard can still make good games.

Arguing that activision has the ability to completely change D3 but were powerless against SC 2 is wild conjecture. We don't know the internal politics behind either game. All we know is that HotS is awesome and D3 is a game of reading items on a spread sheet. So we know that Titan, or whatever comes out next, has maybe a 50% chance of being awesome and a 50% chance of being Quiken.
Please do not post thread titles in all caps.