Achievement Hunting in HC

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
04/11/2013 10:40 AMPosted by MasterJay
A lady or even the notion thereof, is disarming to a man. Not even the worst of the jerks on these forums are going to go attacking a woman on here without some serious consideration. It's just nature or some such psychobabble. =)

Kinda like troll bait with kryptonite attached..I must admit I was tempted, then something just shut down and I was like forget it. I wouldn't be surprised if Lylirra or Vaeflare actually do respond. So long as they aren't creating 'zomg i'm a girl gamer' threads, women are pretty much treated like saints on here. Blatant chivalry, so offending! XD

Oh get off it Jay, you know it's true. =P

It's not a bad thing either...unless said woman is attempting to physically assault you! Then society makes an example out of you if you do anything beyond take your beating or running like a little.........man afraid of jail time? Haha!
Paint your mouse like a mouse and dangle it off your desk, lock the cat in your room with the dangling mouse while your toon stays in town. You'll never get logged off while you continuously move around. ;-)
04/11/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Oscar
Paint your mouse like a mouse and dangle it off your desk, lock the cat in your room with the dangling mouse while your toon stays in town. You'll never get logged off while you continuously move around. ;-)

Omg, that is brilliant.

Best advice so far!

but...but.. I have a R.A.T 5 :(

My kitten would destroy my beautiful rat.

Ah, irony.
Hey Alenynn

I managed to get my wife to play with me till we beat inferno diablo, but she han't played since. I'm on the process of doing the achievements as well and so far into my almost 1000 hours played still haven't earned "The one percent"which i'm only 50% thru. I think that's gonna be the last probably since the gold RNg monsters hate me. Getting 25gp stack lol.

The avatars aren't yet enabled for diablo 3, but alex is posting with his SC2 account, hence his avatar. People with WOW accounts have avatars as well. We
re still on the process of getting it.

Praying for no disconnect for you, it would be a shame!

Thank you! The husband and I still have quite a bit of farming to do to get these achievements but I'm well on my way to getting 100%!

GL to you! ;)
2 hours left!

I just got to paragon level 8 as well!

:D
2 hours left!

I hate leveling Paragon so much. =(

It's so boring. Not to mention the fact that I could use more fun builds if going at my own pace.
2 hours left!

I hate leveling Paragon so much. =(

It's so boring. Not to mention the fact that I could use more fun builds if going at my own pace.

I do too lol I got my wiz up to the 60s. I challenged a friend of mine to 100. He has since passed me and will probably beat me. I lost interest in it >.< now I'm mostly HC

I figure one day we'll have a lvl 100
A.F.K. w/ out d/c possible.?
I have never seen this issue addressed, but it's important, because if I could play offline, I would constantly have the sanctuary up on my pc, the world would be exactly how I left it. Demons & monsters ahead, slain foes & explored caves behind.

It's hard to feel like the sanctuary is alive, & a product of how my hero's actions, when I leave my gaming session for 15 minutes, & the sanctuary I was in, is now a "notification of disconnection", & everything has reset.
Please consider this blizzard.

I made this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568398729
a thread & it nver got a reply, I hope you have better luck OP.

Thanks. This has happened to me often, actually. I hunt down these achievements and when I finally find something this hard, I wish to share it with friends who don't yet have the achievement and it becomes a HUGE chore to try and keep same game.

I just don't see why this is a necessary "feature" as some would call it.
OP
Log in your husband even though he's not there, that way if one of you gets the auto dc the other keeps the game in tact.

I think I could hug you.

FUDGE.

I didn't think about just logging him in.

You are my new best friend.
Hope you got this one eventually - I remember what a pain it was to first have to hope that the dungeon spawned somewhere in the Fields of Misery, walk to each dungeon spawn point to check, then HOPE you got the rare Enraged Phantom...

Absolutely the most aggrivating Rare to find. If you haven't already moved onto the Uniques I'll give you advanced notice of the pain you'll feel looking for Gart the Mad, Blarg the Imp, and Gorgumundr.

Good luck on achievement hunting (hopefully they'll fix the Crispy Critters one soon and not break a new achievement with 1.08 the way they have with each patch so far)
He is now in my gaaaame! :D

An hour and a half till he's home :) Thanks for the advice and keeping me company guys!
Hope you got this one eventually - I remember what a pain it was to first have to hope that the dungeon spawned somewhere in the Fields of Misery, walk to each dungeon spawn point to check, then HOPE you got the rare Enraged Phantom...

Absolutely the most aggrivating Rare to find. If you haven't already moved onto the Uniques I'll give you advanced notice of the pain you'll feel looking for Gart the Mad, Blarg the Imp, and Gorgumundr.

Good luck on achievement hunting (hopefully they'll fix the Crispy Critters one soon and not break a new achievement with 1.08 the way they have with each patch so far)

I hope so too! It's funny because I was thinking of just passing it by, but I said well, why not? lol THERE HE WAS.

Pretty exciting moment especially, when he's vortex, molten, plus slow? It took me a while to get out of there. I immediately texted my husband.

LOL GL to you too, my friend. Happy hunting ;)

I think I could hug you.

FUDGE.

I didn't think about just logging him in.

You are my new best friend.

lol I'm glad
gl hf
Edit: lemme kno how it turns out. :)

I will, for sure. Be prepared for some screen caps of us slaying the heck out of him! ;)
There is a ninja in our midst.

Who changed the title of my thread?

o.O

Who done did it?
I would really like to go make a bagel and possibly take the browns to the superbowl...

without getting a lost connection error!

It's just there to keep you from clogging up the server while not playing. You individually don't affect their bandwidth, but when 100,000 people or more decide to just stay logged in all the time because it's easier, it starts to eat up a lot of resources that it doesn't need to. I hope that clears up your question as you're probably not as likely to get a Blue response as you'd like. ;)

P.S. Now that I've said that, you'll have one in here within the next hour or so, mark my words! =P
This is a fairly accurate answer. :)

We prefer that if players are in games, that they are actively participating rather than sitting idle for them at-length. To avoid being kicked from your game due to inactivity, I’d suggest just trying to keep active in Sanctuary for a bit.

That said, I wish you luck in your achievement hunting, Alenynn! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you that your rare monster will still be at the ready for you and your husband once he gets home.

You may also be relieved to know that we’re also working on fixing numerous achievement-related bugs, so keep up the good hunt!
i can imagine this feel

the best you can do is minimize your diablo window and move around every 20 minutes or so

...sucks..but thats whats most fun for you

It's just there to keep you from clogging up the server while not playing. You individually don't affect their bandwidth, but when 100,000 people or more decide to just stay logged in all the time because it's easier, it starts to eat up a lot of resources that it doesn't need to. I hope that clears up your question as you're probably not as likely to get a Blue response as you'd like. ;)

P.S. Now that I've said that, you'll have one in here within the next hour or so, mark my words! =P
This is a fairly accurate answer. :)

We prefer that if players are in games, that they are actively participating rather than sitting idle for them at-length. To avoid being kicked from your game due to inactivity, I’d suggest just trying to keep active in Sanctuary for a bit.

That said, I wish you luck in your achievement hunting, Alenynn! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you that your rare monster will still be at the ready for you and your husband once he gets home.

You may also be relieved to know that we’re also working on fixing numerous [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9425564/public-test-realm-patch-108-notes-4-8-2013#achievements"]achievement-related bugs[/url], so keep up the good hunt!

Of all the meaningful posts I've ever made Vae, all the topics I've desperately wanted a real Blue response to, you have to actually call my bluff and comment on this one?! =P

I don't know how I feel right now...sad, and yet laughing my butt off. =(