80AR/9IAS Innas Temp

Barbarian
90 Dex
80 All Res
9% IAS

Innas Temperance

Leave bid or add in game with offer.

MWGrun#1420
200mil BIN. i'm about to buy a 77 AR one for 210mil.
04/02/2013 07:58 PMPosted by MiSo

I've been looking at the AH for inna temps too but have been checking out only those with high vit (190+) instead of high AR. Should I be getting a high AR one too? My unbuffed AR is 498 right now and only 53.5K life.
04/02/2013 08:03 PMPosted by MasterPUA

I've been looking at the AH for inna temps too but have been checking out only those with high vit (190+) instead of high AR. Should I be getting a high AR one too? My unbuffed AR is 498 right now and only 53.5K life.

Gotta check on on d3rawr, I used Innas with vit 160+ since they're better in EHP than 60-70 AR in my case.
I need to move AR off my belt so i can get a high str one. if i put it on the pants, it gives me flexibility for more dps. i'll just lose a little bit of vit, but i have enough vit where i can sacrifice some. plus i still have some leveling to do, so i can get another 30 vit there.

this thread was the one to give me that idea. i dont know why i never considered putting ar on inna's. could've upgraded my belt long time ago. i just need a high vit/high str WH. i'll be good.
I need to move AR off my belt so i can get a high str one. if i put it on the pants, it gives me flexibility for more dps. i'll just lose a little bit of vit, but i have enough vit where i can sacrifice some. plus i still have some leveling to do, so i can get another 30 vit there.

this thread was the one to give me that idea. i dont know why i never considered putting ar on inna's. could've upgraded my belt long time ago.

Interesting. I'm on the same position right now. I wanted some AR on my witching hour since I don't have enough of it which forced me to gimp on strength. I would hold off buying inna pants until I can roll added vit on at least my amulet, shoulders or bracers so I can take the vit hit when I replace my inna pants with a high AR one instead of vit. High AR innas are less expensive too I believe. Been bidding on AH for high vit innas and they always end higher than what I am willing to pay for them (they go for about 500M).
@Miso

And I thought we were almost friends ;)
I found I can use AR innas and then vit/strength lacunis with vit WH. Cheaper than trying to get a strength/vit/AR with decent rolls.
i just dont see paying a super premium for 3 more AR, =*(

mwgrun, you have the same idea that i have. you just came to the conclusion faster. getting a high vit, high str inna will give me better dps. i bought the WH in my profile for 180mil to replace my previous one with AR. it was a 190 str, 66 AR, 45 arcane resist WH. this one gave me a lot more dps. i didn't want to spend too much just yet. the next WH i buy will be my end game WH. that one will be very expensive. looking for a 260+ str, 48%+ cd, and as much vit as possible.
i got one with extra arcane this time because i love tanking arcane. it might be difficult to find that end game with with arcane resist also.
I completely agree and understand why someone wouldn't want to pay a premium for the 80/9.

I also know you've done well for yourself and know that certain players WILL pay. I do appreciate te offer and will get back to you. Ill play patiently until after the weekend I suppose.
As for the arcane,

You're 100% correct.

It's one of the only elite affix that slows me down big time because I have to actually WW out of the way. Arcane and poison are priority I suppose.