Rate the Monk above you (new)

Monk
Prev 1 23 24 25
@SlyLeSchizo

Nice vit monk. I don't think you are necessary to keep 4 pieces of inna set. You should break down to two pieces. Go to change your belt to witch hours and helm to Mempo. Your offhand EF is pretty weak. I think you should get higher dmg EF with less vit.

Anyway ------>(7.5/10)
@SlyLeSchizo

Can see you have no problem conquer the MP10 level with your current gear and weapon now :)
Maybe upgrade your gem would be the best for now.

Maybe you can try crafting for other (amulet,shoulder,glove)
who knows maybe you can get much bigger boost from it :)

or maybe you can start stack AR and drop OWE for other passive

for this your monk get 8/10 from me
@lksing78

Very nice monk. Epic amulet and very good crafts overall.

I see you have no AVG dmg on any jwlry and very little %ias. 2H Skorn can be quite viable but you may consider migrating to a faster DW setup in order to increase your EDPS.

8/10 - top notch for a 2H monk.
Awesome monk
@ Solo

Standout stats:
602k ehp
279k dps
788 all res
92.52% armor reduction

It is difficult to criticize this monk. It is near perfect, but if I were to improve on it I would suggest the following:
45k vit > 50k+
2926 dex > 3000dex+
52.5k armor > 55k+

9.3/10
Thx for the feedback OZ, I'm actually working on the 50k vit and I know how to get it :D.. Would also like to continue the process of escaping OwE and still maintain everything else.
@pvpstyle

pretty good all around, you will have to spend some serious money/gold If you want to progress from here, btw, up your hp a bit :P

9/10

stop showing off mad xD u making me look bad.

p.s. miss u <3

Haha, the same goes to you.

Next, please don't rate me. rate the one above me and Edzmond, he did not get rated. :P
@solo

Love your attack speed and OWE free! Very solid monk! If you have a EF with LS, no one can bit you down. (9.1/10)
I think everyones been commented on so far? If not let me know

Can I get a rate/feedback?
@Freaver
Nice monk. alot of improvement can be made on Hp as you are using single LS.
BTW good monks. 9/10
@FE3DOE
getting close to the near godly status not a lot to improve might suggest to get rid of bracers as crafted ones can get much better dps/ehp and get a bit more life although I doubt survivability is much issue
9.7/10
@FE3DOE
getting close to the near godly status not a lot to improve might suggest to get rid of bracers as crafted ones can get much better dps/ehp and get a bit more life although I doubt survivability is much issue
9.7/10

@blademaster. thanks. still no luck to craft bracer that can overtake my current bracer.. =p
Reaper,

crit chance and min-max on your nats ring
more CC in general
better amulet(keep crafting)

you have a great monk, i bet you kill it w/ that WKL

keep up the good work, in the name of Ytar
@Azakiah

I have zero idea where you could go! Well maybe getting max CD on your rings and ammy? You are insane! 10/10 Keep up the !%!!*%%*!
@FE3DOE
I bet mine does got fairly lucky in that slot was my 5th attempt...however not so lucky in the others lol

@Azaklah
Cc nats are crazy priced most within my price range do less damage than my current one due to the high avg dam. I Am however exploring options might go ice climbers and a rare ring with 6 cc. The WKL is sweet and ammy crafting had yet to work out lol. Thanks for the props
@FE3DOE

You are certainly is the solid monk. I think you can get luck on crafting later (9.5/10)

@BladeMaster

OWE free monk, nice! And have very good bracers. May try ammy crafting (8/10)

@ Azahlah

Top monk, nothing i can rate you (9.9/10)
@ManUnited

Like the Tals and the speed. Just gotta get that 9/6 Mem.

9/10
@Kojin
Great TR set. 9/10 if only you can get it to 200k dps. I <3 your amulet but I wonder with such AR/Armor would you get KO easily in high mp? OR you don't do high mp TR??
@yuhhaur

I am assuming you are TR. you need an innas chest for the reduced cyclone cost. Nice ICs as well! but i would aim for zuni boots. I believe they will give you more damage from the %poison

7/10 keep it up :)
@ghost

Good solid monk. Maybe a little bit more vitality (50k) and another lifesteal weapon for even better sustain. Very expensive other items are higher crit mempo and your nat ring plus crit damage. Btw nice armour!
@ant, if you have unlimited funds a Nats combo is a good idea, but since it appears you have a limited budget get yourself a good rare ring and some Zuni boots. You have two "black" weapons so the poison damage on the boots will really work for you. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 10K dps increase. As to what you've got now 5/10.

!@#$%^-*!@er