Rate the Monk above you (new)

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
@SlyLeSchizo

7/10

buy high ice clip with godly rare ring better than low nat ring u will gain more dps with vit
@heroq8

very sick monk alot of ehp 9.5/10 little room for improvement if any!
@Funk

look at ur profile for 3min dunno what to say, if really need to point out should be a bracer with more vit n AR other then that really soild.

9.6/10
@shakyspeare, very nice monk, would give you a higher but I looked at funkys monk and hes about a 9.6/10 but I'll give you a solid 9.3/10 for the double life steal either way pretty solid monk
@ labrat very solid monk, gear synergies are very nice..only thing to improve your eHP ( you're less than 420k) is to increase your resists a bit, or increase vitality...reroll a shoulder with fire resist, but may be hard to duplicate the awesome stats in it...or find another cindercoat with higher vit...overall 9/10
@kennelmaster very good gear all around. health imo is a tad bit on the low side. From what i can see is maybe try to craft another set of shoulders to try and get more dex and more resist. or maybe replace the rare ring for high CD. overall very stout. 9/10
@kennelmaster
Very good monk! The only thing that I would recommend is to change both weapons to increase your DPS to 200K+. The mace has no LS and is underpowered. The axe has good LS high DEX, but is lacking CHD. You can have half that DEX in a weapon with 50% CHD, and still have 7K DPS more. Overall 7/10
hows my monk, most of the gear is temp.
(monkII) he has 60.9% dodge.

he has no buffs
@Cooper

Not bad. I like your amulet :)
Try to find the fists with sockets. I'm having trouble finding a decent Relentless Assault for less than 85Mil. UGH!!
Try to focus on 1 specific resist with All Resist. Don't listen to all the fools out there that say having over 1k All resists is futile. Your One With Everything is getting wasted.

6/10
@Life Pincher

nice dex amount and res , might need to upgrade your shenlong with higher dps if you plan to stick with them , might as well grab a dual ress witching hour , it should be an upgrade for you compare to the rare belt

6/10 for me :D
@ IBleed

1.) Things that stand out most for me. Gem in your Inna's rad needs to be bigger = more hp.
2.) Witching hour with no dex or vit (Obviously a Poison Monk though)
3.) Tal Rasha's I have seen a few people using these but I honestly feel your chest is better used for mitigation. Only my opinion.

Great DPS though! And Paragon lvl

7/10
@ IBleed

1.) Things that stand out most for me. Gem in your Inna's rad needs to be bigger = more hp.
2.) Witching hour with no dex or vit (Obviously a Poison Monk though)
3.) Tal Rasha's I have seen a few people using these but I honestly feel your chest is better used for mitigation. Only my opinion.

Great DPS though! And Paragon lvl

7/10

I can't really rate your Wizard (even though it looks solid for now) Your monk is on a very good track, seems you definitely know what you should be gearing towards. Build is your standard SW cyclone build, which is not at all a bad thing. Your Vile Ward and Lacuni could be upgraded to crafted items (yes crafting sucks). Obviously the gem in your EF and you should be shaping up quite nicely, also aim for a Mempo with crit, but they are pricey.

8.5/10
@ThereIgo

Nice monk. Good dps, pretty good ehp. Almost there to top tier dps!
your helm can use an upgrade, the allresist and arcane resist is just way too low.
7/10

Why dont you use overawe? i think that will give you a dps boost, even if you dont see it on your paper dps.
@ellicit nice monk 8.5/10. You have really nice gear. I'd try to drop OWE in the future.
@ellicit

Nice monk name! Looking good almost at the 200k mark with a solid life pool and AR with OWE.

Just craft a bit more and you will break that barrier in no time

8.8/10

EDIT:

@Pheonix

Strong TR build just switch those amethyst gems in pants to emeralds. Pick up a bit more vit from crafts instead and you will have positive DPS growth. With that soj you are hitting elites at 200k already most likely.

8.5/10

EDIT 2:

Yeah Sly I'm good to go. If I am doing MP10 ubers I switch to a Litany and SoE's.

Clack I have a LS FoL but I loose almost 40k DPS and the LOH is good enough. Perhaps in the expac ill move to new weaps.

Cheers,
CC-
@CaptainCarl 9/10

Have you enough EHP ?
@CaptainCarl

Great monk with awesome gear. (nice mempo btw)

9.7/10
@SlyLeSchizo

nice gear, nice AR, you have so much room for some nice upgrades, yet you look pretty solid.

Decent Armor, Nice Resists, Solid DPS,

You could really take off when your ready to drop your OWE and fly!

-Ach
@Archeron

Nice monk! Unless I am missing something, your resists look hella low. I would drop some damage for resists. 8/10