WotB and Archon - Whack Attack

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
[quote].
If you guys happen to do this you will lose more than half ur player base.

Your tears make me laugh bro, Keep em coming. =D
04/19/2013 04:46 PMPosted by DarkSoul

hahaha BERFING NARBS now? why not buff other classes?

That'd mean overhaul of all classes. Last word has been said. By blizz. So just accept that class is broken and it's a well-known fact.

sad day is sad for a broken class like dh :I
04/19/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Travis Day
Whatever you do, I hope you don't penalize those of us that use it as intended, that is people that just use it for the occasional boost and not a permanent boost.

I want to make this point clear. Wrath is an awesome ability, when the game first launched players used it the way it was designed to be used which was as a huge, temporary, power boost to kill a hard champ or fight a boss. The problem stems from the ability to keep it up 100% of the time. Any future change that we would consider making to either this or Archon would be focused on making these not a 100% uptime abilities. So yes as was stated above Wrath isn't the problem, Thrive on Chaos and the assist duration extending mechanic of Archon are the problems.
The only way i would agree with a nerf is if they extended the cooldown by a couple min. BUT if they do do this u will have to nerf monks mantra's and Wizards archon. You cant do something to one class and not the others.
and how will this improve the classes that are BAD?

Good riddance to easy mode slackers. I'd rather play with less people who are here to play the game fairly than more who coast on an absurdly OP ability.
You are putting to much energy into this game, its just a game dude and 80% of the highly geared barbs play solo

Good riddance to easy mode slackers. I'd rather play with less people who are here to play the game fairly than more who coast on an absurdly OP ability.
lol
typical
figures
gg
@Travis Day
If you remove the move speed cap i could easy see myself useing Slaughter or Insanity on my WW barb.. Same does with wizzard, if you want people to roll other builds you have to remove teleport cooldown.
04/19/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Jt3z

I want to make this point clear. Wrath is an awesome ability, when the game first launched players used it the way it was designed to be used which was as a huge, temporary, power boost to kill a hard champ or fight a boss. The problem stems from the ability to keep it up 100% of the time. Any future change that we would consider making to either this or Archon would be focused on making these not a 100% uptime abilities. So yes as was stated above Wrath isn't the problem, Thrive on Chaos and the assist duration extending mechanic of Archon are the problems.
The only way i would agree with a nerf is if they extended the cooldown by a couple min. BUT if they do do this u will have to nerf monks mantra's and Wizards archon. You cant do something to one class and not the others.

Mantras do one thing at a time. WoTB gives huge bonuses to several different things at once. They aren't even slightly comparable.
WoTB kinda sux to keep up 100% of the time. We cant even get all the loots on the ground because of it. We cant rez a party member because of it. We have to RUSH to the next grp of mobs because of it.
You blizz nerfers can do what you need,

Barbs been through hard times and always come out stronger.
04/19/2013 04:47 PMPosted by DarkSoul

lol i dont care its just a game to me. And if this nerf happens to barbs it will happen to ur classes. People like OP and u are the reason all the other classes suck because they called for nerf nerf nerf. Live with the consequences of ur actions.

Perhaps you haven't noticed because in the past nerfs really haven't affected Barb much, but they absolutely have nerfed one class and not others before, even when dealing with the same issue in some cases (snapshotting, for instance). And how did you miss the multiple instances of the word "Archon" in the blue text you quoted?
what nerfs?
04/19/2013 04:51 PMPosted by AvantGarde

HOW TASTE YOUR TEARS!
Like !@#$ hopefully

lol i dont care its just a game to me. And if this nerf happens to barbs it will happen to ur classes. People like OP and u are the reason all the other classes suck because they called for nerf nerf nerf. Live with the consequences of ur actions.

It's highly unlikely that anybody would recieve a nerf (well, more like bug fix really lol) because nobody even begins to approach how OP barbs WoTB 100% uptime is.
04/19/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Jt3z
u will have to nerf monks mantra's and Wizards archon. You cant do something to one class and not the others

YEA 48% dmg bonus to groups ISNT OP.

Classes don't suck you moron. "Other classes suck". Get your facts straight. They nerfed the game more than enough and you still want it to be easier. new genre players disgust me. Go play mario.
04/19/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Shaman
u will have to nerf monks mantra's and Wizards archon. You cant do something to one class and not the others

YEA 48% dmg bonus to groups ISNT OP.
lol

Classes don't suck you moron. "Other classes suck". Get your facts straight. They nerfed the game more than enough and you still want it to be easier. new genre players disgust me. Go play mario.
You obviously need to go back to school and "Buff" up that reading comprehension of urs. lol Where did i say i wanted it to be easier?