Civilization IV
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
NHL 08
Starcraft 2
Morrowind
Super Mario Brothers 3
Tactical Ops
Half-Life + mods
i've pirated every game i own since video games stopped being made on cartridges.
so i guess maybe chrono trigger or something from that era.
Batllefield 3
I've played TF2 for 363 hours and that's a free game.

The argument of "dollars to hours played" is pretty stupid. What matters is how much you enjoyed your time played.

The 28 hours i put into Bioshock Infinite was more enjoyable than the almost 300 hours i've played of Diablo 3.

Diablo 3 is intended to be a huge grindy time sink. You have to spend a lot of time in order to get a little enjoyment out of it.
Counter Strike 1.5-1.6--> ( free with Half life )

League of legends --> FREE to play --> playing since beta casualy but still playing

World of warcraft --> x100 more hours than D3 ( though it has a subscription )

Diablo 2 + exp --> X 100 more hours than D3

Call of duty : Modern warfare --> way more hours than D3

Warcraft 3 --> Way more hours than D3 ( mainly LAN games , DOTA etc )

Path of Exile --> I dont think i got more hours than D3 but it seems i will soon

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas --> Plenty of hours , most likely on par with D3

Final Fantasy 7 + 10 --> Simply because i wanted to find everything on my own , win all bosses and max level with no guides... TOUGH !@#$ but i loved it

TEKKEN 3 + SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2 --> In arcades. Thousands of matches vs friends

The difference with all the above titles i just mentioned is that I NEVER ever felt that i wasted my money ...unlike D3 where if i could refund somehow , i would.
The old republic, Borderlands 2, Diablo 2, Skyrim, Counter Strike, Team Fortress, Guild Wars 2, Dungeons and Dragons online, geez theres actually quite a few that ive actually played more hours. Yea i think it was worth it.
battlefield 3, wipes the floor with d3 all day
Star craft, Star craft 2 WoL, and war craft 3 tft (DOTA). I could name a few more but sadly I didn't pay a dime for them so I never bother to mention.
I've played TF2 for 363 hours and that's a free game.

The argument of "dollars to hours played" is pretty stupid. What matters is how much you enjoyed your time played.

The 28 hours i put into Bioshock Infinite was more enjoyable than the almost 300 hours i've played of Diablo 3.

Diablo 3 is intended to be a huge grindy time sink. You have to spend a lot of time in order to get a little enjoyment out of it.

Not an argument at all. I completely agree there are games where 1 hour of play is much more valuable than other games from an enjoyment standpoint.

I do have to admit though, the first time I played through D3, I had a lot of fun. I also enjoyed GW2 a ton before getting to 80 on a couple characters and getting bored.

Edit: I spent 30 bucks on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and it was beaten in a few hours. But still a classic gaming experience.
Diablo 1 and Morrowind.

A few others might get near the time I've spent on this game, but I don't think they make the list. =)
TBH, no other game

I went through morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3, fallout nv on which I've put 40-80 hours each
30€: Counterstrike:Source with over 1100h
50€: GTA San Andreas
30€: TES4

and about half the hours in d2lod for about one third of the price.

there are plenty of games in which you can spend as many hours (if not more) as in d3 for the same pricce or less.
there are games in which you spend 12 hours and feel like 50€ is an appropriate pricing.
and there is diablo3 which leaves a bad taste in my mouth despite offering many hours for a normal price. sometimes it's not about the hours you spend in the game.
Diablo 1 2
Mechwarrior
COD all except 3
Skyrim
Jedi Knight 1 2
WoW
Star Wars Galaxies
Battlefield series
NHL 08-2012
Fallout
Borderlands
04/10/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Joseppi
Heroes of Might and Magic 3

I stand corrected! This is definitely on my list as well. =D
Diablo 2, Guild wars 1, Pokemon (pick the one), Final Fantasies, Skyrim, WoW, Ragnarok Online, Diablo 1, various console RPG....

I could go on, the issue is not if the game is worth $60 or not its the low quality, the bad mechanics, the forced gameplay and a slew of issues that havent been fixed yet.
Well lets see... Bioshock, Minecraft, Guild Wars2, League of legends, Skyrim... funny thing is I only spent 60 on guild wars 2 the rest were free or under 30 bucks... and i've spent WAY more time on these then I will ever on D3
Dungeon Siege 2
None other, D3 is still the best for me :) 1800hrs for me :)
BF2
BF3
SC1
SC2
Guild Wars 1
Guild Wars 2
Auction House Tycoon D3.
Americas Army (free, but loved it)