Selling MP10 Bears Doc

Witch Doctor
I need funding for my Monk, so selling my entire set. Hit me up in game. Open to offers, not parting it out, trying to sell as a whole set.

Res: 2B
BiN: 4B
I can only assume you have already sold all of your WD's gear as I can not see how it would be worth 4B
^ exactly.

my WD is nearly as geared and i've spent less than 200m.....
Don't hate, just take like a man and move along. BIN is BIN.
You've got some nice gear on you. But 4 billion? Not quite. When I think of 4 Billion, I think of 250k+ Dps, 70k+ HP, 1000+ MP.
Open to offers...BiN is BiN.
I don't think you all realize that this is a specialized build for bear spam with the pieces IPawnU has.
It may not be worth 4 Bil but it is a very nice set. Just go look up how much that SoS is worth alone. This is not just a run of the mill setup here. Sure you can find all of these pieces but finding this kind of quality gets expensive.

Basically, don't come in here bashing him for setting HIS price on a set that you say is nearly as good as yours when in fact his blows yours out of the water.
What's that in real $$$
I don't think you all realize that this is a specialized build for bear spam with the pieces IPawnU has.
It may not be worth 4 Bil but it is a very nice set. Just go look up how much that SoS is worth alone. This is not just a run of the mill setup here. Sure you can find all of these pieces but finding this kind of quality gets expensive.

Basically, don't come in here bashing him for setting HIS price on a set that you say is nearly as good as yours when in fact his blows yours out of the water.

[claps] Bravo...someone gets it. I haven't trolled the WD forums lately, but what happened to the all pros like you? The WD forums were filled with them 4 months ago.
04/05/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Goose
What's that in real $$$

1B is currently 55 USD on 3rd party sites. Can't check RMAH right now...at work.
[quote][claps] Bravo...someone gets it. I haven't trolled the WD forums lately, but what happened to the all pros like you? The WD forums were filled with them 4 months ago.

I'm not sure what happened to everyone else. Seems like people are waiting for the next patch. I just got back into posting recently. But thanks for the compliment ;) I hope someone picks up this nice set!

so what if the SoS and SoJ are worth a lot? buying a set based on each individual piece of gear's price is idiotic. not to mention you don't need a special set of gear to spam bears. i'd much rather spend 4 bil and have a character with 50%+ more damage.

i just dont want to see someone waste $200 on that gear, something wrong with that?
[quote] so what if the SoS and SoJ are worth a lot? buying a set based on each individual piece of gear's price is idiotic. not to mention you don't need a special set of gear to spam bears. i'd much rather spend 4 bil and have a character with 50%+ more damage.

i just dont want to see someone waste $200 on that gear, something wrong with that?

You are saying so what to the SoS and SoJ but that's the specific reason the set is valuable!! And it is much more difficult to spam bears in mp10 and not run out of mana than it is in lets say mp 5.

I see your reasoning behind wanting to not have someone waste gold or cash but no one is forcing anyone to buy it.
04/05/2013 10:41 AMPosted by IPawnU
What's that in real $$$

1B is currently 55 USD on 3rd party sites. Can't check RMAH right now...at work.

i just checked...actually 1b is $46 and dropping

[quote] so what if the SoS and SoJ are worth a lot? buying a set based on each individual piece of gear's price is idiotic. not to mention you don't need a special set of gear to spam bears. i'd much rather spend 4 bil and have a character with 50%+ more damage.

You are saying so what to the SoS and SoJ but that's the specific reason the set is valuable!! And it is much more difficult to spam bears in mp10 and not run out of mana than it is in lets say mp 5.

*I see your reasoning behind wanting to not have someone waste gold or cash but no one is forcing anyone to buy it.*

precisely...no one is forcing anyone to buy anything...let the OP state his Bin. If someone bites then good for him. If no one bites, then he will lower the bin. Its supply and demand. Eventually it will sell at the price it is worth

PS...it would obviously be smart to check current AH pricing before purchasing this set for 4b
I've seem iPawnU around a bit a few months ago. He's OK. Let him do his thing.

It seems like quite a few WDs have semi-retired at least in the last couple of months.
I have a buyer for the RES price. Like to get a little more if I can.
Weekend bump.