whimsyshire and 1.0.8

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
I'd love to see Whimsy get a boost. I did go through the trouble of getting the stupid staff. I almost forgot the place existed!
As part of our preparation for the upcoming mob density changes we’re working on for patch 1.0.8, we’ve been busy testing each region of the game in order to ensure that the mob density feels more consistent across all Acts (including beloved Whimsyshire), and that you could farm efficiently in an area of your choice. We don’t want Whimsyshire to be the “must go” place, nor do we want it to be an extreme loss in efficiency.

That said, once patch 1.0.8 goes up on the PTR, we look forward to hearing your feedback on how each area feels. :)
As part of our preparation for the upcoming mob density changes we’re working on for patch 1.0.8, we’ve been busy testing each region of the game in order to ensure that the mob density feels more consistent across all Acts (including beloved Whimsyshire), and that you could farm efficiently in an area of your choice. We don’t want Whimsyshire to be the “must go” place, nor do we want it to be an extreme loss in efficiency.

That said, once patch 1.0.8 goes up on the PTR, we look forward to hearing your feedback on how each area feels. :)

First off....Hooray I got a reply lol. Thank you very much for the update and the reply!

What happened to the list of known issues from patch 1.08? :(
Whimseyshire is a joke both literally and figuratively. Even if it was good xp, why would I want to play 5 seconds in that eyesore?

Take it out of the game!
I support this, but we wont see a blue answering this anytime soon.

They're busy answering what follower you would bring to your thanksgiving.
(The obvious answer is Eirena, imo. I bet she has some incredible tales to tell from a bygone age.)

(The obvious answer is Eirena, imo. I bet she has some incredible tales to tell from a bygone age.)

Nah Lyndon is way more interesting.
I think a boss-type unit would be fun to add to the Shire, A hideous amalgamation of all three unit types that spawn in there. It could spawn at an altar once all the elites are cleared, be similar to the Belial fight in style.

It's a little long. But I have some ideas for extra content here that I hope you might find interesting.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568396802
I would like to see Whimsey buffed to 1.01 inferno difficulty, along with the plague buff. Maybe even more, I do not know how todays gear would fare. Then increase rewards in that realm.
04/03/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Vaeflare
(including beloved Whimsyshire)

lol ! ;D
I can't even tell what the heck is going on in whimsy... It's such a waste of code...

Also because she is hot as hell!! Just saying.......:)

Lyndon does crack me up though!
Thats awesome.
I havent been to whimsy in a really long time. now i wanna try it out with the new coop changes ;D and kill some ponies
Whimsy always my fav farming spot I really don't mind if you can put 20 Elite pack in there.