50m gold to sum up changes needed to D3

General Discussion
Randomly generate the maps.

Put random dungeons in the game that are at least 4 levels and drop progressively better loot the further you go.

Change nephalem valor to keep stacking until you get a legendary or set drop, then it resets.

Add PVP.

Add PVE scenarios such as surviving waves of increasingly more powerful enemies.

Increase drop rates.

Add some kind of item sink to the game in the way of item modifications that cause items to be bound. (Enchanting, add socket, ect..)

Add a captcha to the game and auction house to make sure bots can't function. It could randomly pop up once in a while and give people a few minutes to respond to it in case your fighting.

Start investigating people who ask for their accounts to be rolled back instead of just letting them dupe/craft millions of items for free.

Now why would I use 50m to improve gear on a game I don't play anymore ?
Then why make a thread like this? Seems like all you want is attention.

You can think what you want, if judging people without knowing them is your fun, go ahead, I don't have time for kids.

I'm just trying to make the community give constructive ideas without all the usual flaming, and since I don't play anymore but still hope the game becomes better, I can help people with some free gold.
Btw 45 minutes left
Thanks for the great posts to everyone who participated.

Winners

1. Urza = 50m
2. Surt = 25m
3. Babinro = 10m

you can add me in game for your money
Step 1: Invent time machine, go back to 2005
Step 2: Play Diablo 2: LoD
Step 3: Invent the logical successor
Step 4: Profit
04/09/2013 02:13 AMPosted by Surt
Drop items at a pace that makes reaching the full end-game (mp10 ubers) possible for self-found players.

If they made it possible for self-found players to clear mp10 ubers then the rest of the game would be WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too easy for players who trade.
04/09/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Chillaxin
Drop items at a pace that makes reaching the full end-game (mp10 ubers) possible for self-found players.

If they made it possible for self-found players to clear mp10 ubers then the rest of the game would be WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too easy for players who trade.

There's no need for that to be true. The marginal difference between the items you can find and the items you can trade for can be small.
Portal between acts
Create an area with a large randomized map
Enable brawling everywhere and create a reward system for brawling
Create a meaningful reward for reaching paragon 100
Create an item sink and/or ladder system
Redesign items and skills to increase build diversity
Buff items and skills to balance builds and classes
Commas in AH and trade windows
Ban bots, gold selling accounts, and multiboxers
Disable friend requests from trial version
Fix AH searching - all class skills and other affixes are searchable on legendaries
Voice chat
Pause AH timer during maintenance
Redesign experience and fortune shrines to benefit paragon 100 characters
Create an option to disable cinematics
Cool beans...I won ubers. Nice of you to make other prizes.

My next days off are Mon Tues so will be on alot then and other days on GMT 5am - 9am or so.

Can possibly get on at other times lemme know what is best. THX
Thx for payment...very cool of u to do this and maybe must maybe it might catch the eye of a blue. Ima buy me a new pair of shoes....no really my zuniboots i dont need the mf much anymore.