Demon Hunter eDPS (effective DPS) Issue

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 93 94 95

How so? I don't see vengeance multiplying the damage you deal by 10x permanently and solving the issue.

Lol, so.. all you care about is damage? Then.. I don't think DHs is really for you :) Even since DAY ONE of the game, we are already FAR from being the DPS beast that you might want or wish us to be, we just don't know it yet ;)

No way, we were gods before patch 1.0.2! We didn't need defense stats with smokescreen and nether tentacles consistently out damaged most other skills in the game before every other class got buffs up the wazu. It was a good time...
You can try to do nyan things if you want <(^^<)
You can try to do nyan things if you want <(^^<)

By Nyan things, do you mean the swapping you do in your videos?
Note that I said "Nyan things", it can refer to anything! So use your imagination :D
Any update on what has changed in RoS beta?
11/23/2013 05:23 AMPosted by HotShot
Any update on what has changed in RoS beta?

LOL were doing even worse from the looks of things, blizz buffed our damage modifiers a bit but they also moved everyone else way further up in damage output also which leaves us in the same place. 1 step forward 3 steps back basically. tis a sad day for us right now lol... theres a slim chance of hope blizz reads our forums and reads all the other class ones who agree were doing bad and hopefully ups our damage or redesigns our skills because a lot of stuff in ROS is the same as live with just 50% more dmg or something lol
11/10/2013 08:30 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Note that I said "Nyan things", it can refer to anything! So use your imagination :

He usually means FAPPIN' 99% of the time..