Calling top CM wizzies

Wizard
Meh just matter how like to play. I like never dying in their grill spam in anything. 3 stacked pools firechains whatever so i lean twards mit to protect shell b4 another pops. I can see some merit in like high dps but really if you die even once it kills farm times so i dont go high dps if it mean dropping below 900AR 5000 armors.. It's like that old kids tale about rabbits and turtle in race. turtle still wins.

Edit dont look at me now im glassy 250K but usually i run 220K with 960 AR 5029 armor and -14% elites
By best u mean he spends the most money lol.

I like the wy u stuck up for ur girlfriend.
ive soloed mp 10 ubers with only 33k hp. so not important.

It's a lot easier to solo Ubers than to do them in a group as a CM Wizard, so that doesn't mean much.

Odd to be 1% AS under the breakpoint, but who am I to question your ways.

Your definition of "!@#"-kicking must differ quite a bit from mine, because 201k unbuffed isn't efficient MP10 farming in my book (regardless of spec).

Beat me niko.

10 elites 7 min @213k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohi_fyACyBE

even if you do it wont be more than 15%. Certainly debunks high DPS not to mention 200K is not effcient

honestly past about 150k is just D1ik swinging IME. Best served by living which you do just sayin.

Ive gone up to 300K but couldnt do it and live like I like so i drop down. Monks do all the DPS anyway in a group.

My job is simple. Freeze and live and let my monkeys do work.
Hey Bankai!!
i kick !@# with 600 AR, 4100 armor, 201 k dps, 2.72 aps, 64cc to ET and 40k hp. (MP 10)

Dude why are you bragging. Saw your thread; you did it with Force Armor. Are you serious... Anyone can do it with Force Armor.
why are some ppl so angry and defensive? Touche?
By best u mean he spends the most money lol.

I like the wy u stuck up for ur girlfriend.

lol whats with all the hate?
- 5500 Armor
- 200k DPS
- 1500LOH

Lol @ 1500 LoH with 5.5k armor who the hell ever said that? I had 1650 LoH a couple hours ago and it was completely unnecessary... TBH starts capping usefulness around 1200. And pretty sure a lot of us, Aim, Shand, myself were saying 5k armor not 5.5k. 5.5k will take away maxing out AR to 900+

My first dagger build utilized 2.9 LoH with 600 LoH, worked well. Honestly though @ 2.6 with 400 @ 2.51 bp you probably don't have enough. 2.73 would make you kinda alright, raise one of the two.
Wow, this thread reminded me of non-Wiz threads. Angry people.

Chill out bro. :-P

2.73 as breakpoint is still current. People go down to 2.5 just becouse they want higher sheet DPS and ar/armor. But I think 2.5 is crap...
Wait so if u do it with force armor it doesn't count? That's kinda dumb. That's like saying I can't be a CM wizard if I don't use that Chant wand.
I'm just.. It's.. I don't..
Tmayorga must be a Barbarian in disguise.
i kick !@# with 600 AR, 4100 armor, 201 k dps, 2.72 aps, 64cc to ET and 40k hp. (MP 10)

lol u have ring and dagger of my dream lol^^ wonder how much u pay for ur dagger?
Hey,

its very interesting to see the differents between US / EU Chars.

Most of you Guys have very high and nice mitigation, at eu Server it is extrem opposite. low armor 3200-3500 Allres LOH 700-800 but high Screen Dmg 300+.

At RD Packs get fast Weapon change to Chanto Lifesteal :)

Niko is a exception on eu server with his mitigation

sorry for my english :/
04/12/2013 02:34 AMPosted by TIMBO1979
Most of you Guys have very high and nice mitigation, at eu Server it is extrem opposite. low armor 3200-3500 Allres LOH 700-800 but high Screen Dmg 300+.

I am European.......... -_-
04/12/2013 12:35 AMPosted by Tmayorga
Wait so if u do it with force armor it doesn't count? That's kinda dumb. That's like saying I can't be a CM wizard if I don't use that Chant wand.

You can use whatever weapon. You can't be a SNS wiz, if you use Force Armor.

You're losing 30+% of your edps by using Force Armor. The point is to get enough ehp/mit so that you can run Shocking Aspect.
04/12/2013 02:41 AMPosted by Comrade

I am European.......... -_-

yei me too

89% mit 450k predodge ehp here
This guy has the following:
- 4200 Armor
- 800AR
- 320k DPS
- 2.6LS + 400LOH
- 2.51APS
That is after using glass cannon.

He looks godly, new or old standard. I though he was okay until I read... after using glass cannon. 2.6 LS so he definitely uses Dagger or Sword as well.