Aesthetically, What Is Your Favorite Armor Set?

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 13 14 15
the barb with tal rasha chest armor is awesome, he has fur on the back like a real barb
This looks like a fun thread.. but aren't there more important things to be addressing currently?
I really like the starter basic monk sets. The white and black and yellow sets from the blues, you know? Like the ones they're wearing in the create chracter screen. Also Tal rasha's robe looks really cool too on monks.
Cain's Set is awesome. The Parachute pants and the crown of thorns! Good stuff!!!!
blackthornes fem dh hands down its just pleasing to the eyeballs and other balls as well.
i
04/30/2013 07:44 AMPosted by Cambra
I really like the starter basic monk sets. The white and black and yellow sets from the blues, you know? Like the ones they're wearing in the create chracter screen. Also Tal rasha's robe looks really cool too on monks.

Yeah the starter screen monk rules. I want the transmog stuff in the game so I can LOOK like a monk, instead of a messed up mixture of super shredder, a devil samurai, and the colour blue hahaha
Both male and female Barbarian Archon sets are my favourite, by far.
For weapon, Mighty Weapon sword, Grim Slayer.
For shield, Denial.
zunimassa set on my WD with uhk serpant and manajuma high crits high dam high attack speed fast mana recharge i can solo mp10 but its always easier with a barb buff
I like the sinister look of my monk with the Immortal King chest!
over a hundred and fifty of them but everyone keeps using the ones they get at endgame. love the aesthetics on some for the old ones. I remember an awesome feature about d2 ladder was being able to take a lower level item then using a cube recipe you could give it endgame base damage. wish there was some equivalent to that in this game. they made all these great animations for these items but there is no incentive to use them so we never get to see them either.
try tal armor on monk with 9ias...looks cool
If legendary gears can be died then we'll whine no more and please make a legendary set for DH that will make them look like a real demon hunter
05/01/2013 10:58 AMPosted by LionsPride
If legendary gears can be died then we'll whine no more and please make a legendary set for DH that will make them look like a real demon hunter

Even then we're still limited to the highest tier armor.
Bare chest with inna pants and ice climbers ftw
Natalya's Embrace. Very elegant.