Zuni trail with APS?

Demon Hunter
Is there any way of getting your hands on these anymore? I'm not to concerned how much they cost I just want to know if there's still enough out there to be bought.
Zuni's Trail doesn't come with attack speed.. You are thinking of Zuni's Journey, the legacy one.
i have one in my stash 108 dex with 80 resist all and max ASI. Kept it since 1.03, haven't seen a better eHP one. I wonder how much it's worth now, even though low dex..
04/26/2013 11:57 PMPosted by scud
i have one in my stash 108 dex with 80 resist all and max ASI. Kept it since 1.03, haven't seen a better eHP one. I wonder how much it's worth now, even though low dex..

It's worth quite a good amount of gold.
A Zuni boot with 80 dex aprox gives me 10K DPS and one with more than 150 dexterity gives me almost 15, 20K DPS lol.
i currently have one with 190 dex
04/26/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Xenophis
Zuni's Trail doesn't come with attack speed.. You are thinking of Zuni's Journey, the legacy one.

So how much do you think, a few hundred mill or even a bill?
I thought about this but resolved to just waiting for the itemization patch. At that point -- and unless they change the affixes -- you can just go for a better-specced pair of Boj Anglers since they're supposed to roll higher by then -- together with things like an uber Buriza.