slowing effect and sprint

General Discussion
I hardly consider satirical commentary as a personal attack, maybe that's just me.
Is it just me or is there a serious excess of face palming going on in this thread...
I would like to point out that just because you constantly slap yourself in your face with your palm does not make you anymore right.
JMO.
And how is this not a strong foundation for my crusade? Besides this, the immunity to slowing effect itself is not a intended to begin with.
Since when software application web designer become a highly honored job? Funny LOL. anyway where did you go to college? And where did you got your higher degree such as Ph.D if you have? :)

Do you really feel as if your argument is so sound you'd like to derail your very own subject? Also - at the time I made that post I don't believe you had collected all the "facts" you're currently showcasing in your post (problem with constantly editing I suppose.)

If you would like a copy of my resume feel free to contact me outside of this particular forum and I'd be more than happy to feed it to you.

But let's get back on subject - shall we?

You feel as if the "ignore slow" you get from Sprint is in fact a bug... Yet you're throwing other facts about Barbarians around as if you've got a far greater idea behind this particular thread aside from riling up people with incessant trolling.

I'll leave this thread alone after this final remark; not everyone duels - balancing a game for dueling is complete ridiculousness and would serve to further deter people from actually playing this game.
I'm "backing off" because reading your terrible English is seriously giving me a headache. I also prefer to keep my personal life (at least as far as whom I actually work for) out of places like this as it probably would have negative results. As I previously stated, please feel free to contact me outside of this forum and I can share more information with you.

I see why the initial responses to this thread gave up within seconds. I will give you the fact that you seem to be passionate, even if you cannot conduct an intelligent argument.

Go in peace child :)

Vault? vault is a moving skill that displace the character to somewhere else, it's not like sprint which makes character faster.

You just said it yourself. It's a skill that makes the character faster. Chilling slows down, Spring makes faster. Ice orbs freeze completely, Sprint cannot be applied.

I don't think Sprint is bugged; Sprint is just doing what it is supposed to do.
The same for Vault.
Unbelievable the amount of edits that are occurring in this post (especially by OP).
Can't anyone just make their point correctly the first time?
Unbelievable the amount of edits that are occurring in this post (especially by OP).
Can't anyone just make their point correctly the first time?

04/28/2013 04:59 PMPosted by Kerrigan
So, you don't edit your own post to fix grammar and spelling?

grammar and spelling is only reason I edit my post. and of course I sometime edit to add more content.
04/28/2013 05:17 PMPosted by Kerrigan
grammar and spelling is only reason I edit my post. and of course I sometime edit to add more content.

What other reason for editing did you think I was implying? o.O

I just think it says something about a person that is so zealous about making their argument, they cannot even say it correctly the first time - it requires a later edit to look respectable (not that an edit automatically makes it respectable - especially in your case)
Stating where you went here isn't enough personal information to affect your personal life espacially becuase blizz is strict on privacy and personal information.
Of course telling lies like "I went to MIT" is very easy so, you would need to give more proof like what exactly is in the campus building and etc............

Wait... slow down.
No-one has to proof anything to you here. Everybody can chose how much persoanl information he or she wants to give.

And even though... How does it help in the end? Does it make Sprint slower if he has a college degree? I don't get your logic.
Stating where you went here isn't enough personal information to affect your personal life espacially becuase blizz is strict on privacy and personal information.
Of course telling lies like "I went to MIT" is very easy so, you would need to give more proof like what exactly is in the campus building and etc............

Wait... slow down.
No-one has to proof anything to you here. Everybody can chose how much persoanl information he or she wants to give.

And even though... How does it help in the end? Does it make Sprint slower if he has a college degree? I don't get your logic.

Read what he said....... He was bragging about him being software/web application developer. So, I told him how to properly brag

Vault? vault is a moving skill that displace the character to somewhere else, it's not like sprint which makes character faster.

You just said it yourself. It's a skill that makes the character faster. Chilling slows down, Spring makes faster. Ice orbs freeze completely, Sprint cannot be applied.

I don't think Sprint is bugged; Sprint is just doing what it is supposed to do.
The same for Vault.

Facepalm.....................
Try sprinting in cold weather. You will be moving faster than when you are walking but, you would be moving slower than when you were sprinting in warm weather.

Vault itself is a special case that really should not be slowed for balance. However, to make things consistant vault have to be slowed.
04/28/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Kerrigan
Anyway, to make things consistant, vault animation should get slowed too.
04/28/2013 11:04 AMPosted by MASKOAA
How come Wizards can perma freeze elites? Now thats broken. BRB Perma Freezing MP10 ubers which are suppose to be hard.....BROKEN LETS NERF IT.

I AGREE THEY SHOULD NERF CM WIZARDS...I HATE IT....REMOVES THE NEED FOR ANY OTHER TYPE OF STRATEGY IN THE GAME....AND YES NERF THE BARBS MOVE SPEED IN THE BRAWLING TOO.
Why does Whirl Wind give you knockback immunity? I think it is the only ability in the game that does. People are mostly angry at how the barbarian ignores most CC effects so easily.

My monk uses Thunder Strike to punch enemies and then gets sent across the room due to Knockback. I then have to walk all the way back (often through nasty effects) before I can start punching again. A Barbarian stands their spinning like it is nothing. Is it too much to ask that the Barbarian also gets thrown back? What possible reason is there for Whirl Wind to make you knock back immune?

You can see how easily people can get annoyed with Barbarians. Having levelled 2 I know something feels too good about them. I really should not be able to stand in front of MP 10 nightmare mode Belial when under-levelled and spam taunts with no concern of life running low in Hardcore.
Why does Whirl Wind give you knockback immunity? I think it is the only ability in the game that does. People are mostly angry at how the barbarian ignores most CC effects so easily.

My monk uses Thunder Strike to punch enemies and then gets sent across the room due to Knockback. I then have to walk all the way back (often through nasty effects) before I can start punching again. A Barbarian stands their spinning like it is nothing. Is it too much to ask that the Barbarian also gets thrown back? What possible reason is there for Whirl Wind to make you knock back immune?

You can see how easily people can get annoyed with Barbarians. Having levelled 2 I know something feels too good about them. I really should not be able to stand in front of MP 10 nightmare mode Belial when under-levelled and spam taunts with no concern of life running low in Hardcore.

This thread is not about BARB IS OP NERF HIM. This thread is about fixing a bug with movement speed boosting skills.

By the way are you sure whirlwind gives immunity to knockback? Barb gets immunity to all CC from WOTB.